eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now I really have a reason to complain!

Forum Newbie
    View wist4patterns's Feedback (+10663)
    All-About wist4patterns
    View wist4patterns's Listings
    Forum Posts

lol ..... my invoice for February = $1.15CA .... omg I don't know if I can handle the pressure anymore

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    My ebid bill is HUGE... it's over £5!! It has never been more than £2 before!!!
    I'll swap you for mine!

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kedo View Post
    I'll swap you for mine!
    My target is to be happy to swap with you, Kedo

Oh, delta, you are absolutely right. I do, currently, have 900+ listings here and I couldn't possibly make any money if I had them all on the other place.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Lurker
    Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View the_iron_dwarf's Feedback (+171)
    All-About the_iron_dwarf
    View the_iron_dwarf's Listings
    Forum Posts

im only a small seller here but my bill is 12p, hope it gets to £5 eventually
    http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?wor...arch&type=user
    trying to get back up to 100+ listings ( I hope )

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

I want to show off!!
    ....but not going to

Nowhere near the amount of sales as you, just higher priced goods
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Way to go boys ang girls....

For me personally my Philosophy is very simple IF you Guarantee me a 99,9% a sample if I put $1,000.00 in my items I give you 20% just like that and from my 80% I still make it profit and month for month like this after only 1 year I going to be very happy with my 80% not mentioned couple years in the future...boys and girl this is serious business not for fun...and in the end if anybody need to reach something like that my advice is very simple NEVER EVER list any item which is not HOT and no Guarantee a less 99,9% is going to be sell in 3 to 5 days , anybody can make this doesn’t matter if is seller a women, man, boy , girl, older or young…I learn all this from my ex-country which is before in the war and all people around try to survive, so this mean shortage of food, gas and important things for life people always need , so many around try to sell and make it for living…well after all I learn one important things and this is just always sell HOT item and cheap and everybody else who have not HOT product is not going to sell much because many no need not important item in this time and by the way guess what ? I be back and sell same things for same price again and again and other who still selling for same price and not HOT item still wait. My point is very simple in this Country make it same way HOT item always will go and day to day new boys and girls will come and try to look for HOT items which is new Generation look day to day, the games, DVDs, cellphones, computers, MP3 and so on…and for reach all this the seller need the buyers and much more traffic, doesn’t matter for any fees because never buy any items which you don’t think is not going to make it profit a 99.9% and if any seller try to search what is hot and for how much is selling is very easy to find and sell for profit…in the end I wish good luck and very good selling in here for everybody…

PS. My English is not good but doesn't matter because profit still profit...

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo, you are not in my business and I am not in yours.

I know that my sales are not the largest on here, but they have grown dramatically this year.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Well...

Well...I say boys and girls and this mean I not reply for your exactly post, so don't be mad and anyway I just try to help for anybody in here if I make it profit why not anybody else can too so...and again no offense for you or anybody in here you have your stuff and that's just ok with me I like free speech and advice is not going to hurt much ok...thanks for reply and have a nice day...

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    My ebid bill is HUGE... it's over £5!! It has never been more than £2 before!!!
    Mine is 27p

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    For me personally my Philosophy is very simple IF you Guarantee me a 99,9% a sample if I put $1,000.00 in my items I give you 20% just like that and from my 80% I still make it profit and month for month like this after only 1 year I going to be very happy with my 80% not mentioned couple years in the future...boys and girl this is serious business not for fun...and in the end if anybody need to reach something like that my advice is very simple NEVER EVER list any item which is not HOT and no Guarantee a less 99,9% is going to be sell in 3 to 5 days , anybody can make this doesn’t matter if is seller a women, man, boy , girl, older or young…I learn all this from my ex-country which is before in the war and all people around try to survive, so this mean shortage of food, gas and important things for life people always need , so many around try to sell and make it for living…well after all I learn one important things and this is just always sell HOT item and cheap and everybody else who have not HOT product is not going to sell much because many no need not important item in this time and by the way guess what ? I be back and sell same things for same price again and again and other who still selling for same price and not HOT item still wait. My point is very simple in this Country make it same way HOT item always will go and day to day new boys and girls will come and try to look for HOT items which is new Generation look day to day, the games, DVDs, cellphones, computers, MP3 and so on…and for reach all this the seller need the buyers and much more traffic, doesn’t matter for any fees because never buy any items which you don’t think is not going to make it profit a 99.9% and if any seller try to search what is hot and for how much is selling is very easy to find and sell for profit…in the end I wish good luck and very good selling in here for everybody…

PS. My English is not good but doesn't matter because profit still profit...
    No problem, I know what you mean. BUT you are thinking like a feebay seller NOT a ebid seller. Your hot item idea works there but not here.

Here you get buyers 4 ways: google search, ebid members, your old customers from feebay and your extra marketing (mailing advertisements etc). Google gets the most customers, but good to pay attention to other 3 too.

On feebay ALL customers came from feebay. And feebay does not download items to google (sellers have to do that).

So getting on google is vital. ebid downloads for us, many times a day. But since google randomly grabs our items, chances are that only one or two show up on searches at any one time. They disappear, show up again hours later. If you run only 10 HOT items, chances are zero of anything showing up on google. BUT putting on 200 or 400 or 1000, gets you splashed all over google. That is why the more you list the more you sell here. Different from feebay.

Our buyer love our stores stocked full of items too. on feebay I never had so many multiples bought. So not only do lots of items generate buyers, buyers love the select they find.

Of course we will all stock hot stuff we thnk people will buy. But you know, everyone likes different things. What I think is beautiful may be ugly to someone else. So I list all kinds of things, hoping that the buyer will think something is the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. On feebay we could not afford to list so many and such variety. If we did, the listing fees ate up our profits.

Oh we take it seriously because it pays our bills, but it is wonderful to have fun too. When it comes to the dollars and cents you will find that this is a very serious group of people, especially in this economy. But we also need to have a bit of fun with each other, and to take a few minutes off the chat too each day. I think our buyers appreciate a more relaxed atmosphere too.

Thread Information