Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Do I have to pay the lifetime fees thru paypal?

Forum Newbie
    All-About iSellHistory
    View iSellHistory's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Do I have to pay the lifetime fees thru paypal?

I just got away from "ebay and pay ebay more thru paypal" I hate both companies! when I went to pay for the lifetime subcription 49.95 it took me to paypal to pay with my credit card? I do not trust any company that is affiliated or owned by ebay. can I use my credit card to pay the 49.95 lifetime another way? Thank You-Newbe!

BELOW IS WHAT IT SAYS WHEN TRYING TO PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARD ? IT APPEARS AS IF THE CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION IS GOING THROUGH PAYPAL??????????????????????/ IS IT? I HATE PAYPAL and ebay!

Pay with Credit Card or Log In
    Learn more about PayPal - the safer, easier way to pay.Already have a PayPal account?
    LoginPlease log in

Email address:
    Password:

Forgotten your email address or password?
    Last edited by iSellHistory; 24th February 2010 at 06:03 PM.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

The option to pay by card should be in the drop down list of options on your My eBid Subscription page.

I can no longer see that page as you would now (having already upgraded) but it should be there unless the page has been changed.

The usual complaint is not being able to pay via PayPal.

Forum Newbie
    All-About iSellHistory
    View iSellHistory's Listings
    Forum Posts

THank You

Quote Originally Posted by iSellHistory View Post
    I just got away from "ebay and pay ebay more thru paypal" I hate both companies! when I went to pay for the lifetime subcription 49.95 it took me to paypal to pay with my credit card? I do not trust any company that is affiliated or owned by ebay. can I use my credit card to pay the 49.95 lifetime another way? Thank You-Newbe!

BELOW IS WHAT IT SAYS WHEN TRYING TO PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARD ? IT APPEARS AS IF THE CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION IS GOING THROUGH PAYPAL??????????????????????/ IS IT? I HATE PAYPAL and ebay!

Pay with Credit Card or Log In
    Learn more about PayPal - the safer, easier way to pay.Already have a PayPal account?
    LoginPlease log in

Email address:
    Password:

Forgotten your email address or password?
    You can pay variety of ways, sometimes it takes longer with credit card to confirm payment, PP is faster and confirms immediately so you can start to list right away.

I feel your pain but don't shoot yourself in the foot. Almost 99.999% of buyers prefer to pay via Paypal, so evil or good, it is with us forever. You will lose 99% of your sales if you refuse to accept PP.

You will find that PP behaves itself and does not impose holds, etc, like it does on feebay. It is humorous to me that feebay lost money in the last quarter of 2009 but came out in the black only because of Paypal. PP is more popular than feebay, and buyers love it. feebay knows it must backoff if PP is going to keep growing so I can tell you I had plenty of trouble with it while on feebay, now nothing. No problems at all in more than a year. I also use them on my website.

Welcome to ebid!

Thread Information