Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unsold auction not in our "Unsold" page

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Any chance we could have a search for SKUs?

YES!!! We need the SKUs to show up on the Auctions I Ran - Unsold...pleeeeeeze!!!! To be able to do a search using our SKUs would be brilliant!!! Especially (for me, anyways) in the Auctions I'm Running, too!!

From reading all the posts to this thread, sounds like I need to go double-check my OWN listings...AAAaaaaaack!!

Can't be the really old ones expiring forever, because I just sold some that are in the 180xxxxxxxxx sequence which is really old, and they were still there to sell. Were 7 day that kept relisting since last year.

Remember we have had stuff sticking a bit when it expired. Is marked closed and then it hesitates for a while before it goes to unsolds. That has been happening for weeks, on and off. Could it be these that just vanish after sticking in limbo a while?

I just cleaned out the sold items from our spreadsheets, got the new totals, subtracted the unsold items that haven't been reposted yet, and there are still eight missing. So now I'm thinking about changing everything back to Run Until Sold. Those are the ones that don't disappear. First, I'm going to have to find the missing ones.

Apparently support isn't going to address this problem. There have been multiple threads about it, with no response.

Thread Information