My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: hi newbie here

Wink hi newbie here

hi im new to ebid and have just opened an account. i enjoy card-making and i love cross stitching.

im currently working on a ruby anniversary wedding chart for my parents which i need to have completed by the end of march (fingers crossed). i also enjoy creating my own charts for myself and for other people.

Welcome aboard. Cross-stitching is addictive!!! I also like personalising mine and playing with different styles of lettering and borders - great fun.

Of course you will get finished in time (we have all pulled the 'all-nighters' when necessary ).
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View pique's Feedback (+134)
    All-About pique
    View pique's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcome to ebid - my dad was a Belfast boy. Hope it goes well for you.
    Pique Antiques and Collectables for all kinds of interesting items - ceramics, books, programmes, first day covers, pictures etc etc
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Pique-Anti...d Collectables

Tammy's Emporium for all kinds of useful home, garden and leisure products.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Tammys-Emporium

Pique Beauty for skincare, fragrances, bodycare, tanning & Beauty at unbeatable prices
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Pique-Beauty

Welcome Crazeestitcher.

You're not too far from me!

Carnoustie is right about pulling all-nighters to get stuff finished in time. I've done that for a couple of birthdays and Christmases.
    Unfortunately, my brother's "wedding" present is turning into an anniversary present - 10th anniversary, at this rate!

Check out our bargain craft supplies, including embroidery and cross-stitch

Welcome to eBid. I am cross stitch mad too - I love stitching reproduction samplers.

I noticed a little mistake at the bottom of your auction - the bit about non paying buyers - I am sure you meant to say eBid there!!

Red face

ooooppppsss, thank you lejoueurdepipeau

i should get chart finished in time and framed, im not doing too badly at the moment. i though it would be something more personal for them to keep (just hope they like it lol)

ive had that happen to me to treasuredbargins, i have also got a chart im working on of my OH, taken from a photograph of him. (think i need a kick up the rear end sometimes to get me motivated).

thank you all for your warm welcomes.

Welcome to ebid! I do counted cross stitch too, but badly I am afraid. Would rather be knitting lace or something simple like baby hats when sitting amongst all that noise at local auctions!

Please show off your project when you are finished. We promise to ooooo, and ahhhhh!

Hello, and welcome to eBid! I love making cards; very addicted! I used to do alot of cross-stitch, but not since I've had little ones and my eyes have gotten worse LOL!
    Lordan37

Be sure to visit my store:

Once Upon a Layout

Stop by and visit my new store:

The Vintage Attic

Thread Information