My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Auctions to stores

Question Auctions to stores

I just started posting using Ninja Lister, and am wondering how to get the auctions to post in my store categories. Any help here?

I have not looked at Ninja yet, but in the old lister, there was a column/option for store category and subcategory. Can't imagine they did away with that.

See, no help at all. Where is everyone else!? At least I attempted to help another Wisconsin seller.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baconanthony53405 View Post
    I just started posting using Ninja Lister, and am wondering how to get the auctions to post in my store categories. Any help here?
    Each of your stores has a Store ID number and each store category/subcategory in each store also has a number/letter ID.

Go to My eBid > My Options > My eBid Stores and from there select a store from the Choose Store to Configure drop-down list.

At the very top is the Store ID and will be something like 1, 2, 3, etc.

Scroll down to where you have created your store categories and subcategories and next to each one will be the category ID 2b, 3d, 6a, etc.

So to place an item in a particular store and store category/subcategory you enter the Store ID, followed by a colon, followed by the store category ID into the field in the NL screen (eBid Store Category ID), e.g. 2:3b, 1:2a, etc.

If you have only the one store then you can forget about the Store ID and colon and just enter the store category ID, e.g. 3b, 2a, etc.

Hopefully the NL will eventually import your store(s) configuration and you will be able to pick the store and store category directly from within NL rather than having to work with a whole bunch of meaningless numbers.
    Last edited by astral276; 15th February 2010 at 11:24 AM.

Talking Thanks to you both!

I figured out how to put them into the stores from the auction site through Editing my auction. I see now how to add through Ninja. My thanks to you both. I'll be posting 10-50 books daily until I get my inventory up to where it was on my store on the other site.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid...best of luck here! Be sure to put a link to your store here in the forum so we can all visit ya!

Thread Information