eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NL has stopped uploading??????

Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    You 2 are so sweet...and yes it's me...ole blue eyes herself

I tried reducing the title on that listing to just 22 characters....Still the same..won't load
    Please read whats already been said, you are buyer level not seller+ lifetime, Gazza said this at 12:27 some 9 hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    Please read whats already been said, you are buyer level not seller+ lifetime, Gazza said this at 12:27 some 9 hours ago
    :-D same advice back atcha' hehe - They did clearly state that they are posting under the Temptation username which is buyer , but their Lifetime Seller+ account is Temptations - I guess one of those 2 account people that slipped through the cracks somehow.. Probably she should contact support and ask if there is a way to consolidate both accounts .. would eliminate a ton of confusion
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

yes I agree...or remove temptation (Buyer level frommany years ago)..it seems I can only type here in (temptation)..and my uploads go to temptations..( seller + lifetime) getting on my nerves actually lol!

I have already left a message here for gazza..Maybe he will remove my temptation name ...Maybe this will sort a lot out hopefully

can anyone tell me what the error is please.

This is the NL report after trying to list this item,,something wrong with the pic etc?..

All help appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Its tryning to read the image selected as a web url, - make sure your images when selected start with file:// - it looks like the upload didnt find that so it added http:// to try and fetch the image
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

mmmm..interesting

ALL my pictures come from the same place with the same thing, so I am wondering why this particular one is not accepted!

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

It also has three forward slashes after the http.

Thread Information