Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YDC73 USA Tally Thread

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    I goofed on my first post. I rounded up the donation to the shelter, so the total was $5.00.
    I'm going to be out of pocket for a couple of days but will adjust that when I return.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Samaritan's Purse Haiti Relief YDC73 Direct Donation

Hi, received buyer's funds today. Direct donation made today to Samaritan's Purse, re: Haiti Relief (see receipt letter below):

Dear Ava Brown,

Thank you for your gift to Samaritan's Purse. We greatly appreciate your support as we work worldwide to provide physical and spiritual aid to suffering people in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your generosity will enable us to continue sharing the love of Christ and the hope of the Gospel. Thank you again, and may God bless you.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead" (1 Peter 1:3, NIV).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please print this receipt for your records. If we provided goods or services to you, the nondeductible portion of your contribution is shown. You will not receive a mailed copy of this receipt unless you request one. If you have any questions, please contact us at (800) 528-1980 or send an e-mail to giving@samaritan.org.

Reference Number:
    Amount of gift: $46.00
    Designated for:
    Haiti Relief - $46.00
    Received: 2/12/2010 7:18:00 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------

All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Contributions are solicited with the understanding that Samaritan's Purse has complete control over the use of all donated funds. Our board-approved policy is that all gifts designated for a specific project be applied to that project, with up to 10 percent used for administrative and fundraising expenses. Occasionally we receive more contributions for a given project than can be wisely applied to that project. When that happens, we use these funds to meet a similar pressing need. It is our desire to meet the needs God lays before us, so that Christ is lifted up and the Gospel advanced. Samaritan's Purse is audited annually by an independent public accounting firm, and our audit report is available upon request. Samaritan's Purse is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Samaritan's Purse PO Box 3000 Boone, NC 28607

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Always been told..."Better late than never"

Thread Information