My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unused wallpaper

Delta wouldn't say its pre 1970 as it's recent wall paper its cheap wall paper about £4.99 a roll that I bought in 2005, so I'd probably list it at £3.99 and add postage, not sure how much the postage would be though as people say it's quite heavy for 1st class post.
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Shucks would have meant a fortune if it was flower power orange!

Sounds reasonable as far as price. Bet the shipping is going to be high,

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    Delta wouldn't say its pre 1970 as it's recent wall paper its cheap wall paper about £4.99 a roll that I bought in 2005, so I'd probably list it at £3.99 and add postage, not sure how much the postage would be though as people say it's quite heavy for 1st class post.
    Offer it by the yard to dollhouse builders and crafters instead, perhaps

I can imagine people willing to buy a yard or two of a desirable pattern when they go to decorate their dollhouses and other things like that - wallpaper tends to come in handy for stuff like that , and who knows, might be more profitable to sell it by the yard (say 30p a yard or whatever seems like a good rate..? )
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you're really crafty or frugal, you can make mailing envelopes out of wallpaper. There is a company, greensneakers, who sells a product called Kreate-a-lope which is plastic templates for making all sizes of envelopes and cards to fit inside them. You can tear, rather than cut, the paper you use to make your envelopes. To go through the postal system, you might want to keep the wallpaper design on the inside with the plain (not prepasted, maybe) side out for the address.

I have a set and use it rarely, but i don't see any Kreate-a-lopes for sale here currently. Kinda fun.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    Offer it by the yard to dollhouse builders and crafters instead, perhaps

I can imagine people willing to buy a yard or two of a desirable pattern when they go to decorate their dollhouses and other things like that - wallpaper tends to come in handy for stuff like that , and who knows, might be more profitable to sell it by the yard (say 30p a yard or whatever seems like a good rate..? )

Nice idea for lots of crafts - I would only check first to see if paper was treated with any type of fungicide before selling for anything besides wallpaper as some people might be allergic to too much contact.

That being said, when I was a litle girl, my dad worked at a place that had wallpaper and he was given the out of date books. My paper dolls were the most creatively dressed ones in town!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    That looks awfully expensive for a bit of leftover paper. The postage will kill it. I second the suggestions to use it for packaging, as long as it's not pre-pasted.

View Scrybe's Feedback (+2)
    All-About Scrybe
    View Scrybe's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Unused wallpaper

We let our daughter choose the wallpaper for her new room. It is a really cool metallic sculptured heavy paper with a dark blue color and a swish of red here and there. I liked it so much I made a book cover from a bit of it.

View sonnytimes's Feedback (+11)
    All-About sonnytimes
    View sonnytimes's Listings
    Forum Posts

sonnytimes tip of the week,
    use old wallpaper to wrap your sold items it's brill used back to front and clear tape to finish off its very cheap,light and professional.the tape gives it strength.

Now listed the wallpaper, cheaper than what I got it at with the choice of either special delivery or Parcel Force
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Thread Information