eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister improvements ONLY - Bugs to go in Glitches forum.

Forum Lurker
    View comicsemp's Feedback (+587)
    All-About comicsemp
    View comicsemp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    Create a "TEMPLATE" listing for the various choices you want to have - then simply right click, copy, go to auction set, rigth click somewhere, and paste and edit the template for title, description, etc .. quick and easy
    Hey Thanks. Took me a minute to figure it out but that works out great and will save quite a bit of time..

A bulk edit tool would be great.

However i think Ninja is very good, looks nice and will only get better as it develops.

Quote Originally Posted by grannyhouse View Post
    A bulk edit tool would be great.

However i think Ninja is very good, looks nice and will only get better as it develops.
    Login to My eBid ..

My eBid -> My Bulk Edit

(bottom of the left menu)
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Ahh thanks.

Got another question if you don't mind....

I create an auction in ninja but don't upload it. I then close ninja and go back in but my auciton has gone!

Is there a way to save them in there so i don't have to enter the details every time?

Quote Originally Posted by grannyhouse View Post
    Ahh thanks.

Got another question if you don't mind....

I create an auction in ninja but don't upload it. I then close ninja and go back in but my auciton has gone!

Is there a way to save them in there so i don't have to enter the details every time?
    make sure you are updated to the latest version . earlier versions had a bug like this. Latest version does indeed save listinsg created when Ninja is closed out (although if something happens that it "hangs" or "locks up" and you have to kill it via ctrl-alt-del it will not be able to save any recently changed data.. but then, what software do you know that *does* ?? )

Also make sure that ninjalister is operating under the same user privileges that installed it - because NinjaLister has to write a local data.csv file to the folders where it is installed.. if , for example, it was installed by Administrator user, and then started and run by your normal initial login user , it is possible that NinjaLister cannot write the data.csv file , thus is unable to save the data.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Default Ninja lister

Is the Ninja lister similar to AUCTIVA which I loved before it became a part of Ebay and started charging a monthly fee.

If not, could eBid come up with something similar to AUCTIVA? It made listing so simple.

I am barely computer literate and need a program that is EASY to understand. I can only use it if I can plug it in and it runs, no muss no fuss.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Problem with closing app via File menu being fixed.
    Problem with HTML corruption being fixed
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default One suggestion

As far as the ninja lister goes I find it very easy to use,I do however have 1 problem with it and it is as follows.

AS of now the majority of my listings are sports cards and the only options I have are to list them as new or used now as any collector will attest to new sports cards are still in the pack,being a dealer for a number of years this debate has long been going on although they may be new on the market once they are opened from packs they are no longer new.Now that does not mean they are used either as my cards when opened are taken great care of and put into proper protective cases plastics etc.
    New cards pertaining to current year I could understand but new as untouched or brand new as a never worn sweater is impossible once they are opened,they are handled and no matter how much care is put into them they are touched thus no longer new(out of pack)
    used cards I do not understand either as every card that comes out of a pack would be used in one way or another being handled placed in a plastic etc so as a very long time seller of cards I find this a bit misleading especially to new buyers of cards who when reading a card is new and then recieve a card which is placed in a plastic holder and maybe 5 years old there may be complaints.
    I suggest that perhaps on that area for sportscards you could add a selection of conditions mint nrmt-mt nrmt exmt ex vg-ex etc or leave it to the seller to disclose the condition,any good sportscard dealer will gladly disclose any imperfections of a card as not to lose future sales but to only have new and used does not fit into this specific selling category
    every card I sel out of pack is used to some degree or another and the listing with used in it would and will put some buyers off a card as they will not understand what a used card is,is it in poor condition and even if(and I do)list conditions once they see the used they will turn away but like I earlier stated listing them as new is also untrue as new cards can only be seen in their percieved state which is in a pack a new pack or box of cards would fit meaning still factory sealed
    Can someone please look into this as it is misleading and I fear once sales for me do start happening that unexperienced buyers may have claims as per the card they get as it was marked as new or used and did not meet what they expected or some problem with that and I feel a distinct grouping of conditions would much better able sportscard sellers to list cards.

Thanks

eBid give the option of New, Used & Unused.
    Unused should cover your items.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thread Information