eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister improvements ONLY - Bugs to go in Glitches forum.

Thanks Kimbo but I was actually looking for the instructions for importing auctions from other sites, i.e. from a text or excel file or however it's done.

Suggestion 3: Export Listings to CSV - Currently see no way to do this from NinjaLister (Yeah I know you can download them from MyEbid Bulk Upload.. but what if you have listings from previous sold auctions or you have listings you dont want to put up on ebid just yet, but you do want a CSV export of data to work with...

(I'm betting none of my suggestions are new ideas and most likely already on the "wanted" list Gazza has.. hehe)
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Suggestion 4: Like categories updates- Fetch Store Categories so they can drop-down select for store category id field
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

1) Youtube video input (as in the normal edit)
    2) Auto-extend (I just noticed its in the normal listing method and not in lister)
    3) import our store categories same as other cats do import (I have copied it to notepad, very time consuming.. a point and click would be great!!

I know its a LISTER but as your asking for suggestions:

4) keep our auctions in lister and let them sync like turbo lister so we can quickly see if there are any watchers, bids etc

5) styles in editor, so we can have nice borders and stuff.. we will design them and click styles in the fckeditor but saying that..

I think Idealproductsales before me has a good point, maybe we can have some kind of snippit on our pc to add somehow. like turbo lister does custom inserts but its our html code instead??

I could have insert>"header" and everything I entered in header will be pulled in.
    insert>shipping the thing is I like to put a lot of effort into my listings and this would be so good!

I'm not sure as I was logged in at the time but when I used Ninja-Lister it didnt ask for a password once! hope its safe!!

well done guys its really good already!!!!!!!! THANKS!!
    Please Visit my store:

<a href=http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies target=_blank>http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies</a>

And add it to your favourites

If you like this discussion then share it on your favourite social bookmarks HERE

Select and save defaults for listing .

One for all and/or one for each auction set.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    Suggestion 4: Like categories updates- Fetch Store Categories so they can drop-down select for store category id field
    Alot more personalisation will be available on it once it can sync to your eBid account. At the moment it is really only one way NL >> eBid .. Our API will be ready in a couple of weeks and the NL will be built around that as soon as it is possible.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Improvements as follows
    Shipping overseas needs to be easier for rates as from UK to overseas there needs to be at least 2 options at a time 1 for Europe & 1 for R-O-W

Talking

Yes, ditto on the ability to set more International shipping rates. From Canada, I need one rate (at least) for the U.S. and two rates for other international, i.e. surface mail and airmail.

I also couldn't see a box to check for strictly Buy It Now. Do you just leave the Auction/Reserve boxes empty for that?

On the whole, it looks very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwood View Post
    Yes, ditto on the ability to set more International shipping rates. From Canada, I need one rate (at least) for the U.S. and two rates for other international, i.e. surface mail and airmail.

I also couldn't see a box to check for strictly Buy It Now. Do you just leave the Auction/Reserve boxes empty for that?

On the whole, it looks very good!
    There isn't one, I would image that if you remove prices from the starting bid and reserve boxes and just enter in the buy now box, this should (I imagine) make it an auction with just a buynow price

Forum Newbie
    All-About cordbuff
    View cordbuff's Listings
    Forum Posts

Where do you download it? At bulk upload it is saying not till monday.

Thread Information