eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister improvements ONLY - Bugs to go in Glitches forum.

Default Ninja Lister improvements ONLY - Bugs to go in Glitches forum.

List any suggestions that the eBid team could make to the ninja Lister.

We all know its in beta.

Any bugs found please post here: http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=134134

Please try to keep this thread on topic

Let me make a start!

International Shipping.

An Option to select all possible country's and specify a single price. At the moment you have to select individually for each country and enter a price
    Last edited by cmc_entertainment; 9th February 2010 at 09:33 AM.

Easier way to duplicate a set of auctions.

In-line editing feature.

Anyone know if there are instructions posted somewhere for using the import functions on the Ninja? I haven't been able to find any.

Forum Newbie
    View ivesondesigns's Feedback (+1807)
    All-About ivesondesigns
    View ivesondesigns's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

have i missed the launch of the ninja lister where is it i want to have a go

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwood View Post
    Anyone know if there are instructions posted somewhere for using the import functions on the Ninja? I haven't been able to find any.
    I doubt if there's any instructions for anything yet... the goalposts haven't stopped moving.

To import to Ninja, first export from "auctions I'm running" and choose that file.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signsndecals View Post
    On your batch upload page.

Forum Lurker
    Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View the_iron_dwarf's Feedback (+171)
    All-About the_iron_dwarf
    View the_iron_dwarf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signsndecals View Post
    go to 'my ebid'
    then 'my bulk upload' and its there
    http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?wor...arch&type=user
    trying to get back up to 100+ listings ( I hope )

Suggestion 1: "Inserts" - Basically what I would like to see is, the ability to create small bits of html , or *parts* of a template , such as, for example, If I am listing a new computer product I want to list warranty information, all I have to do is right click in the space (or something .. how it works exactly doesnt really matter) and choose "Insert Section" (or whatever you wanna call it) and be presented with a list of my saved html bits and sections that Ive pre-prepared , such as one for warranty info on computer goods, one for warranty info on clothing or sporting goods, etc - if it is , for example, a clothing article, I want to put in my standard disclaimers about no returns if the garment has been laundered, etc... but if I am listing a DVD, I don't want that in my listing.. the only way to do that now is to take a saved template (I create various templates) and then I have to find the parts of the template I dont want and cut them out, find the location and paste new pieces in after copying from my html editor ... it'd be so much better if we could store these bits to the software somewhere and just be able to click-insert or click-remove bits and sections
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Suggestion 2: BACKUP your data files (I.E. before doing a software update) - ability to export a backup of all the data in the software including your settings (not just exporting your listings..) - so that if for any reason you have a failure (or your computer loses data, hard drive crash, whatever.. ) you can store all of this in a single backup location (such as to a USB thumb drive) , and of course, along with that , ability to restore data from a backup
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Thread Information