My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

I can see some possible law suits if the security breach is not fixed very quick, people will be able to damage others accounts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    As long as there are auctions within the set it should not be removed. You are saying there was auctions within a set and it was removed?

Gazza
    I just tried it again while auction was on and its ok.

But I would want to keep editing even if they havent been listed yet.. like I have been doing for months with spreadsheet.. keep on adding.. to be honest i dont see the point in it being there once its listed!! you cant edit it.. or can you?
    Last edited by GrindHouse; 5th February 2010 at 09:11 PM. Reason: added more
    Please Visit my store:

<a href=http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies target=_blank>http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies</a>

And add it to your favourites

If you like this discussion then share it on your favourite social bookmarks HERE

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    Just got this email 19 min ago whilst not doing anything
    Attachment 15174

My apologies - that was my attempt at a "proof of concept" listing using someone else's username (which it appears is entirely possible judging from other updates in this thread).

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

Forum Newbie
    View Reformed's Feedback (+104)
    All-About Reformed
    View Reformed's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmc_entertainment View Post
    Thought i'd better start one if you don't mind G&M

List any bugs that you come across so the eBid team can investigate. As mentioned, try to make a video if needed.
    Would you please help me. I am trying to find out how in the world to contact ebid to ask them why they canceled a ton of bids somebody tried to make on my stuff. I can't find an email address for them. Nor a telephone number. I can't even find out how to send them a question on this forum thingy. I can't figure out how to even post a new question. There's just no box to type in for a new question how do I find out this stuff lol Please email me at beamseller1@msn.com if you would. Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    Would you please help me. I am trying to find out how in the world to contact ebid to ask them why they canceled a ton of bids somebody tried to make on my stuff. I can't find an email address for them. Nor a telephone number. I can't even find out how to send them a question on this forum thingy. I can't figure out how to even post a new question. There's just no box to type in for a new question how do I find out this stuff lol Please email me at beamseller1@msn.com if you would. Thanks much.
    support@ebid.tv

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Okay, title is also wrong in GTG list. If I edit via GTG I see the wrong title inside the listing too. Double checked and if I edit via auction set then I see the right title inside the listing. Sample of each attached.
    I see the auctions were sorted, can you let me know which column you sorted them by.
    Thx
    Last edited by gazza; 5th February 2010 at 09:20 PM.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hypn0t0ad View Post
    My apologies - that was my attempt at a "proof of concept" listing using someone else's username (which it appears is entirely possible judging from other updates in this thread).
    Thats OK, I thought I was going mad

Pretty bad for admin to miss this, I feel a holiday notice coming on to protect listings.

Gazza, will all attempts now be stopped from uploading to other users accounts?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Is see the auctions were sorted, can you let me know which column you sorted them by.
    Thx
    Sorry, I didn't keep a record. It will have been several of those columns readily visible, but no idea what order. I can have a clear out of the contents and attempt to recreate, if that would help?

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Don't worry, we'll try to replicate.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    Thats OK, I thought I was going mad

Pretty bad for admin to miss this, I feel a holiday notice coming on to protect listings.

Gazza, will all attempts now be stopped from uploading to other users accounts?
    Don't worry, we'll try to replicate.

Gazza
    Can you answer the question regards posting auctions on other peoples accounts. I feel really uneasy at the moment as I can see 2 years of work going down the drain and if that happens they will not be brought back

Thread Information