eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Okay, title is also wrong in GTG list. If I edit via GTG I see the wrong title inside the listing too. Double checked and if I edit via auction set then I see the right title inside the listing. Sample of each attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

So far it is looking good from here. US shipping seems to work perfectly - shipping calculates properly, takes my templates (Gonna put a suggestion re: that though in other thread) and so far works just fine. I have not tested international or flat rate shipping, as I dislike calculating flat rates (Unless I know it is gonna be USPS priority Mail FRB) ... I havent found any real issues as yet . a few "seeming" glitches that are more likely PEBKAC than a bug .. Tested with one listing. too busy today to give a good, hard workout - but so far for US seller, it works great , and indeed, I kind of like it better than Turbolister.. works very smooth...

I like it.. Got my vote, and definitely was worth waiting for
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Okay, title is also wrong in GTG list. If I edit via GTG I see the wrong title inside the listing too. Double checked and if I edit via auction set then I see the right title inside the listing. Sample of each attached.
    Bugs just love you, don't they? Probably cause you're so sweet
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    Bugs just love you, don't they? Probably cause you're so sweet
    LOL that must be it, thanks

Just found whilst doing a test auction that even though it allows you to upload / choose an image store on my PC it then fails the auction and got this email twice.

Total Auctions : 1
    Success Auctions : 0
    Failed Auctions : 1

just a test Auction 1 Error : Image http:///C:/Users/Paul/Pictures/2009-...illa%20001.JPG is invalid. Ensure images are viewable at all times. Extra info : Can't connect to :80 (Bad hostname '')
    Auction 1 Error : Image /C:/Users/Paul/Pictures/2009-09-08%20Attax%20ManU_Villa/Attax%20ManU_Villa%20008.JPG is invalid. Ensure images are viewable at all times. Extra info : URL must be absolute
    Auction 1 Error : image:1

So why does it let you upload from PC if you can only upload a url for picture?, below is an image of the screen that it shows when I choose the pictures from PC
    Name:  ninjaimagefail.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  55.9 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can't get into the category code box to edit, will only let me choose from the list. I can type a code into the web form since that improvement was added, so expect to be able to do it in Ninja. But I'm not sure if it was intended, so might be a suggestion not a bug? But I vote Bug.

OK I found one! (Yay?) Auction sets that you create or duplicate do NOT save after closing ninja Lister and re-opening it (and loses the listing I had prepared in it)

Duplicatable: every time

Process: Click "Create New Auction Set" then right click the new set (or not, if you want the default name) OR , alternatively, right click an existing set with listings, and click Duplicate , it makes you a duplicate set.

Close Ninja lister (either by exiting or hitting the X button)

Re-Open Ninja Lister. Voila! Auction sets are gone.

Screen Shots: (Titles should be obvious - B4 and Aftr but for those with low wattage bulbs.. B4 is the view after creating new sets, after is what I see after opening up ninjalister after having exited. )
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    OK I found one! (Yay?) Auction sets that you create or duplicate do NOT save after closing ninja Lister and re-opening it (and loses the listing I had prepared in it)

Duplicatable: every time

Process: Click "Create New Auction Set" then right click the new set (or not, if you want the default name) OR , alternatively, right click an existing set with listings, and click Duplicate , it makes you a duplicate set.

Close Ninja lister (either by exiting or hitting the X button)

Re-Open Ninja Lister. Voila! Auction sets are gone.

Screen Shots: (Titles should be obvious - B4 and Aftr but for those with low wattage bulbs.. B4 is the view after creating new sets, after is what I see after opening up ninjalister after having exited. )
    Same happened here!
    Please Visit my store:

<a href=http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies target=_blank>http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies</a>

And add it to your favourites

If you like this discussion then share it on your favourite social bookmarks HERE

Luckily we found that out.. as I was planning on listing about 300 odd seperate REALLY detailed listings in one go.. but not uploading until they all written! phew!

OH!.. i posted in suggestions but I'll say it again.. I was logged in so not sure but I wasnt asked for password ever while using NL so .. hope its safe and let me upload because I was logged in on browser!
    Please Visit my store:

<a href=http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies target=_blank>http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies</a>

And add it to your favourites

If you like this discussion then share it on your favourite social bookmarks HERE

View dave1066's Feedback (+880)
    All-About dave1066
    View dave1066's Listings
    Forum Posts

Security Problem
    Just loaded this listing to eBid_uk
    http://uk.ebid.net/perl/auction.cgi?...628&mo=auction

Last edited by dave1066; 5th February 2010 at 08:54 PM.

Lots of stuff for Sale

• Computer parts
    • Books
    • DVDs
    • Lots more

Please have a browse

------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information