Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: UPS worldwide expedited, cost is way,way off

Unhappy UPS worldwide expedited, cost is way,way off

Hi,

I just put up my first listing. I place my orders with the dealer distribution center and they ship to my buyers. They only use UPS worldwide expedited (wish they offered something cheaper) so that is what I put in for overseas shipping from the US.

Checked after listing was up and the prices I'm seeing are hundreds too high.
    The shipping weight is 5 pounds. UPS worldwide expedited on my dealer site to the UK is $119.15. Cost that comes up on the Ebid listing to the UK is $330.04!!!

Same unit to Australia is showing as $127.44 shipping on the dealer site. On my listing it comes up $470.05
    YIKES!!! That is almost $100 a pound!!

Can you please fix this?

Thank you in advance,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by john316stonec90 View Post
    Hi,

I just put up my first listing. I place my orders with the dealer distribution center and they ship to my buyers. They only use UPS worldwide expedited (wish they offered something cheaper) so that is what I put in for overseas shipping from the US.

Checked after listing was up and the prices I'm seeing are hundreds too high.
    The shipping weight is 5 pounds. UPS worldwide expedited on my dealer site to the UK is $119.15. Cost that comes up on the Ebid listing to the UK is $330.04!!!

Same unit to Australia is showing as $127.44 shipping on the dealer site. On my listing it comes up $470.05
    YIKES!!! That is almost $100 a pound!!

Can you please fix this?

Thank you in advance,
    David
    Well Pooh, I thought someone from management would have replied by now with at least a "we will look into it".

Need to add a second thing, again with shipping. I need to change the zip code for where my items are shipping from. I live in Wa state and the site is taking that zip code to figure the domestic shipping to a buyer. Problem is that all my items ship from the dealer distribution warehouse which is all the way on the east coast in NY state. Is there a way to change the zip code to the NY one? I can't find any way on the create listing page.

Thread Information