My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I can't change my auction

Default I can't change my auction

I'm trying to change auction ID #22132107. This was a fixed-price listing, which I'm trying to change for YDC73, and I can't get it to accept my changes. Keep in mind I changed four listings with no trouble. This one, after several tries, keeps doing the same thing. When I try to save the changes, I get an error screen.

Editing Auction > Small Problem
    The reserve price of an auction is the minimum price at which you are willing to sell an item. This must be greater or equal to your starting price and less than a BuyNow price (if you choose one). Click back to return to the edit page

This error message makes no sense. We're not supposed to have a reserve in the YDC auctions, and of course zero reserve is not less than BuyNow price, it's equal. I've tried it with the "No Reserve" box checked and with it unchecked, and the same thing happens either way. And yes, the "Fixed Price" box is unchecked.

When I "click back" to the edit page, ALL MY CHANGES have been wiped out, and it's set as a Featured listing instead of a Gallery listing.

I'm giving up, this is taking way too much time. Maybe next month . . .

You need to make the reserve price the same as the starting auction price and then hopefully it will work.

That worked.

Strange, though, because I have zero reserve in the other four that I changed. Oh, well . . . onward and upward.

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    That worked.

Strange, though, because I have zero reserve in the other four that I changed. Oh, well . . . onward and upward.
    Maybe because you were changing it over from a buy it now ? Glad it worked anyway !

Thread Information