eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you seen the Auctionbyte Survey results concerning Ebid & other sites

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baconsdozen View Post
    Some of these auction sites I've never even heard of (I thought Ruby Lane was a forgotten Beatles record or something) yet they still apparently are highly rated by those who use them.
    I think what is clear is that greedbay are losing ground and the new kids on the block are continiung to improve at their expense.
    I wouldn't worry too much about the exact ranking of sites. I did the survey and it was open to abuse. Some sites have a fanatical following (not thinking of Ruby Lane in particular) and it would be quite easy to downrate sites that you had never even listed on for instance. As you say it's quite useful in indicating the general trend but that's about it.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly9 View Post
    Hi
    Etsy ranked well and was suprised as its a small site.
    http://www.cheshirecollectables.net
    The Betsy must be doing very well, as they far higher up on Alexa than any other alt auction site. But of course they are only for handmade goods.

I read that article also. In fact I used that Article to check EVERY website metioned there! Now I am here! I love it! Pam

Quote Originally Posted by HawnsHoardingSales View Post
    I read that article also. In fact I used that Article to check EVERY website metioned there! Now I am here! I love it! Pam
    Good for you! Reputation does count. Like the mention of the buyers who answered survey in January as being tough group. I always say that is the wave of the future of online selling, professional shoppers.

Thread Information