Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Falling listings

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Christmas Still Dont Think So

Do a search for elvis costello. This seller has lots of duplicates, but he's still running all of them. Maybe they were not picked up on the purge because they're all run till sold.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    If they are having a spring clean then I'm all for it ! Way to go eBid ! I hope it's more than just the one computer bod gone.

It will mean better visibility for the genuine sellers and make buying on eBid a much better experience for everybody. I'm sure everybody will rally in support by putting on more listings if they keep cleaning out the dead wood !

So get listing everybody !
    'Ello Cornish and everyone.....
    I am back after an unsuccessful attempt at dancing on Ice in supermarkey car Park

Dead Wood?? Send it here and i'll sell it on for wood burning stove fuel!

I shall be listing more stuff I discovered in me attic ! Spring Cleaning here just round the corner
    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin777 View Post
    I am back after an unsuccessful attempt at dancing on Ice in supermarkey car Park

I shall be listing more stuff I discovered in me attic ! Spring Cleaning here just round the corner

Did you hurt yourself??

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Do a search for elvis costello. This seller has lots of duplicates, but he's still running all of them. Maybe they were not picked up on the purge because they're all run till sold.
    i checked elvis costella,found a few sellers with that merchandise.But Was There Much Duplication?
    cheers Tony

Quote Originally Posted by tonyreddevil View Post
    i checked elvis costella,found a few sellers with that merchandise.But Was There Much Duplication?
    cheers Tony
    This seller has dups of elvis costello, elvis presley, etc. But they are all run til sold and I assume that is why the dups were not picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin777 View Post

Now you know you are meant to do your double axle, triple toe loop,triple salchow with panache not on your bum !

There's still more dead wood to be chopped out. I just checked on a seller I reported ages ago for not answering my question and hasn't logged in since March 2009 and they are still there ! Please keep going with the axe eBid !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Now you know you are meant to do your double axle, triple toe loop,triple salchow with panache not on your bum !

There's still more dead wood to be chopped out. I just checked on a seller I reported ages ago for not answering my question and hasn't logged in since March 2009 and they are still there ! Please keep going with the axe eBid !
    So that's why I only got 1.3 1.4 1.1 and 0.1!
    Cornish your are SUCH a good friend. Everyone should listen to your advice ( Orders)

Yeah... THE AXE.... Gazza if you don't have a hatchet man.. I'll do a good job wiv the Axe!!

Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Thread Information