Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: FRAUDULENT transactions- do you provide any help?

Forum Newbie
    All-About dmy2121
    View dmy2121's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down FRAUDULENT transactions- do you provide any help?

I am a first time user and unfamiliar with site. Seller did not deliver product or provide any shipment info. When I posted negative comment, he immediately closed ALL auctions on your site under that name. Is there any way to help insure he does not just reopen auctions under different name? Is there any help available to me to help me recover the funds sent to him via PayPal? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dmy2121 View Post
    I am a first time user and unfamiliar with site. Seller did not deliver product or provide any shipment info. When I posted negative comment, he immediately closed ALL auctions on your site under that name. Is there any way to help insure he does not just reopen auctions under different name? Is there any help available to me to help me recover the funds sent to him via PayPal? Thank you.
    On eBid you cannot have more than 1 account except in exceptional circumstances so it's unlikely he'll be back selling if banned.

To get your monies back you need to either do a charge back through your credit card company if you funded the paypal payment with one or do a claim in paypal for the monies.

Thread Information