Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Ebid comments

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by collecttreasures View Post
    Hello,
    I am using the floating button on the screen.
    I'm not clear on what your problem is. Are you saying that when you go to Preview a listing the description vanishes and is not on the Preview screen?

Or that when you click the Edit Auction Details button that it does not take you back to the auction creation page or that it does take you back to the auction creation page but the description is no longer there?

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    I'm not clear on what your problem is. Are you saying that when you go to Preview a listing the description vanishes and is not on the Preview screen?

Or that when you click the Edit Auction Details button that it does not take you back to the auction creation page or that it does take you back to the auction creation page but the description is no longer there?
    It does not take me back to the creation page, It just goes Poof into thin air never to be seen again....

Quote Originally Posted by LaceDragon View Post

Color scheme is perfect, green is the color of money and prosperity, and the royal purple is associated with both nobility and quality. Perfect combination.

And about the black area with grey links at the bottom, they show up perfectly for me, I don't know why others are having problems seeing them.
    I like the colors. Every tom dick and harry site on the web uses red. I think this is distinctive.

Now, as the for the black background with grey lettering . . . I hate them. There's nothing wrong with my eyesight, but I have to squint to read them. If they insist on keeping this background, then I wish they would at least make all the lettering white so there's more contrast.

Forum Lurker
    Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View MADMAX666's Feedback (+1664)
    All-About MADMAX666
    View MADMAX666's Listings
    Forum Posts

The new layout is awesome but one small thing
    I was looking at an item i wanted for a while and thought at £19 all in it was a bit expensive so was about to leave the page when i accidentally clicked on buy it now and have now bought the item
    which i will pay as i did want it anyway but maybe there should be a conformation after you press buy it now incase its done by accident by lots of buyers..

View Naturelady's Feedback (+653)
    All-About Naturelady
    View Naturelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Back again. Purple and green are OK with me. I have to agree with others about the bottom of the page in grey or black and white? It is very small and very hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by fhlangan View Post
    I think the colours are OK. I was recently involved in a new website launch where I was asked my opinion on colours so I researched this colour thing a bit. It is said that men like purple, women like orange and nobody likes green. But I quite like that combination and you need something very different from 'the other place', which it is.
    I don't know who said it, but . . . I'm a woman and my favorite colors are orange and green. And I don't dislike purple, it's just not one of my favorites. Maybe that's why I'm OK with the new color scheme.

I do know that, no matter what color scheme is used, some people are going to like it, some are going to hate it, and most people won't really care.

Forum Lurker
    View AllNewCDDVD4You's Feedback (+139)
    All-About AllNewCDDVD4You
    View AllNewCDDVD4You's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think the new look is very much an improvement.
    Clearer brighter and more user friendly,
    although I must admit this is first impressions as not tried listing nor had a sale today so cannot comment on this.
    However I agree that the small links at the bottom
    would be much easier to see without the grey background
    as I feel it is just confusing and harder to view

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

...and if you are pretty much colour blind, like me, it doesn't really matter what colours they use as long as they maintain contrast between text and background.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AllNewCDDVD4You View Post
    ...although I must admit this is first impressions as not tried listing nor had a sale today so cannot comment on this.
    I get the impression that the machinery behind the new façade has not changed that much. So all the old foibles are likely still there.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    Oh dear, I love Purple and hate Orange and I'm female. Oh well I've always been different.
    Purple is my favourite colour and if I made a list of my thousand favourite colours, orange wouldn't be on it...yeukkk!!!

Thread Information