eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Ebid comments

Forum Diehard
    View banrigh's Feedback (+2949)
    All-About banrigh
    View banrigh's Listings
    Forum Posts

This was stated earlier on in this thread, but I have issues with the type colors, especially on the tabs in my ebid and the purple on white or light gray background type of items sold, bid on, etc. It puts a bit of a strain on my eyes since I am far sighted. I can muddle through, but I know I am not the only one that is having an issue seeing this well.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by islandbuckman View Post
    OK, now that I cleaned my glasses, I tried the populate button but it just takes me right back to the list new auction screen. It is just going around in circles. I guess my seniors moment has not stopped. Any suggestions now? What am I doing wrong?
    Click the 'populate' button before doing anything else...scroll down and you'll see what you've populated. It took me a while
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Quote Originally Posted by fhlangan View Post
    M

I think the colours are OK. I was recently involved in a new website launch where I was asked my opinion on colours so I researched this colour thing a bit. It is said that men like purple, women like orange and nobody likes green. But I quite like that combination and you need something very different from 'the other place', which it is.
    Oh dear, I love Purple and hate Orange and I'm female. Oh well I've always been different.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Tried the website was given.for hints, etc. ..No luck...
    I still can not edit auction that I am working on when I am in preview mode. I also loose the item description in preview mode....I lose it altogether and have to start over.....I am definately not perfect..always have mistakes, that is why I like the edit button..
    Not good...Me being new and all...Have not had a chance to even list my first auction....I bought the Lifetime....I have hundreds of items I would like to list....
    Hoping to start this weekend with a few at least....And to try the store...
    Thank you for any help....

View dbdog73's Feedback (+369)
    All-About dbdog73
    View dbdog73's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LaceDragon View Post
    Color scheme is perfect, green is the color of money and prosperity, and the royal purple is associated with both nobility and quality.
    That may be but a perfect combination? They don't sit to well in my book. Anyway if I get more than the 1 record sale I've had since listing on e-bay 6 months ago then I don't care! It can be black with pink dots for all I get care! I just want more sales & success for myself, ebid & everyone on here!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by collecttreasures View Post
    I still can not edit auction that I am working on when I am in preview mode.
    Are you clicking on the Edit Auction Details button on the floating status bar to get back to your listing or are you using the browser's Back button?

Attachment 14820

I still can not edit auction that I am working on when I am in preview mode. I also loose the item description in preview mode....I lose it altogether and have to start over.....I am definately not perfect..always have mistakes, that is why I like the edit button..
    Not good...Me being new and all...Have not had a chance to even list my first auction....I bought the Lifetime....I have hundreds of items I would like to list....
    As Astral says, click edit auction button.

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello,
    I go in and set up a whole auction and hit preview,,,I can not see my item description.
    Then I hit edit auction and I lose it....Can not find it in closed or in Auctions I am running. So I have to go back and re-do. At first thought I might have hit a wrong key or something as I am new here..Tried 2 more times, and still nothing.

I put in extra pictures, Did not look to see if charged for the extras or not...
    But no Auction anywhere..

Help...
    Please believe that I don't intend to be patronizing. But have you written the complete description of an item and saved it on your own computer, either hard drive or removable media, before copying and pasting it into the eBid description box? If anything blows up as you're making a listing, at least most of your work will be retrieved with ease.

I have sent you a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Are you clicking on the Edit Auction Details button on the floating status bar to get back to your listing or are you using the browser's Back button?

Attachment 14820
    Hello,
    I am using the floating button on the screen.

Thanks for quick reply...

Thread Information