1 100.00%

Thread: l.larado

Forum Newbie
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
    All-About morganholly
    View morganholly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default l.larado

I have a very large piece of l.ladro mark nao made in spain 1985(daisa)stamped on bottom. has the ladro symbol. My late husband bought this in the virgin Islands in 1986. can't find receiptes. the piece is two island girls ,one standing & the other sitting. both are bare breasted. has fruit basket & flowers. I have searched this piece on the internet and find nothing.

Is there anyone out there that can help. Thanks for your time
    Attached Images Attached Images    

My Mom was in that area around that time too, and brought back some unusual Wedgwood and Lladro. Maybe some companies made special items for certain markets only?

Maybe you need to find a BIG collector's site to know the prices. Such pretty pieces, hate to let them go for a song to find they are rare pieces.

Or find a collector who knows who to contact at Lladro?

Good luck, they are sure beautiful and very different from my little girl in a nightgown!

Wink

I like them! If they wiggled I love them;-P

Quote Originally Posted by morganholly View Post
    I have a very large piece of l.ladro mark nao made in spain 1985(daisa)stamped on bottom. has the ladro symbol. My late husband bought this in the virgin Islands in 1986. can't find receiptes. the piece is two island girls ,one standing & the other sitting. both are bare breasted. has fruit basket & flowers. I have searched this piece on the internet and find nothing.

Hi there. I have looked up the piece that you are asking about and it would appear that it could be worth quite a lot. You say that it has 1985 and the Lladro mark on the base. According to Lladro this piece was issued in 1992 and should have the Nao mark on the base. If this is not the case could you let me know. It is quite possible that it could have been made earlier as Lladro can be very secretive about when their models were actually issued.

If you can post a picture of the details on the base I should be able to give you more information on the item. Also could you let know the height of the figure, it should be about 26"/ 65cm. Do not part with this item until I contact you again.

Will wait to hear from you.
    ugrow.
    Quality Plants.

Plants & Shrubs, Perennials, Climbers and Unusual.

Check my stock out now.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Quality-Pl...Unusual-Plants

************************************************** ********************************************

Collectable Ceramics Old And New

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Collectabl...cs-Old-and-New

Quote Originally Posted by morganholly View Post

Did you find out the information that you need for this item or do you still require it. Please let me know if you do.
    Quality Plants.

Plants & Shrubs, Perennials, Climbers and Unusual.

Check my stock out now.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Quality-Pl...Unusual-Plants

************************************************** ********************************************

Collectable Ceramics Old And New

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Collectabl...cs-Old-and-New

Thread Information