Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Re New Look eBid

Quote Originally Posted by dwittknives View Post
    Thank you so much for the suggestion I will do that.That is so nice of you Is there a way I can go back and change all of them at once without doing each one separatly?

http://us.ebid.net/stores/dwittknives-new-store1
    Yes, use the My Bulk Edit in my ebid, left side of page.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteswebworld View Post
    Good Job ! Mark and Gary
    The new site looks great!
    Any chance of adding dimensional size
    to the U.S. shipping calculator.
    Kathy
    Yes, that would be very helpful.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

Dimension boxes are shown for the shipping methods that depend on them.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Hi,

Dimension boxes are shown for the shipping methods that depend on them.

Gazza
    Gazza, Yes we can choose a box - regular, etc. - but to find out what size box it is we must go to the USPS website to figure out the size if the box is over 12" x 12" x 12". http://postcalc.usps.gov/ It's under select shape.

Then we come back to ebid to choose the appropriate box, ie. regular, large, non-machinable, etc.

thank you thank you very kind of your my wish for you is a great day and many sales today.

thank you thank you very kind of your my wish for you is a great day and many sales today.
    You're very welcome. The link at the bottom of my signature to Kimbo's help page might help you. It has a wealth of info on it.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    You're very welcome. The link at the bottom of my signature to Kimbo's help page might help you. It has a wealth of info on it.

How kind! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who says this sort of thing, I know I don't always pick up on them (or even see them all). You're all most kind, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post

How kind! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who says this sort of thing, I know I don't always pick up on them (or even see them all). You're all most kind, thanks!
    Your help page kept me from pulling my hair out when I joined ebid. I'm forever grateful for it and you. That's why I added it after my signature so other newbies could find it easily. And Jan [jeweleffects] page on making a banner was also a god-send. I never would have figured it out. So thank you both for making this such a great site and being so helpful to others.

Just to let you know there seems to be a problem with bulk edit [http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=132810] so if it's not working for you at the moment, it's nothing you're doing wrong. Admin is working on the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Hi, Just took a quick look at your items. Very lovely. Might I make a suggestion. All your items are run til sold. Change them to 7-10 day auctions with 10 auto reposts [or whatever it's called]. That way your items will work their way to the top of a search. Now, back to take a longer look at your store.
    I just went to edit bulk I don't see a place to change the days for the number of days to run your items am I missing something?

Thread Information