My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Re New Look eBid

The new look is great! I have been a member for over a year but had given up trying to get our listings on. The individual loading of our photos and matching them to the listings is really cumbersome. Will probably see what the Ninja lister brings before starting a lot of listings.

I LOVE the new look! Keep it up!

Awesome work everyone at eBid!

Click on the link below to join eBid.net as it's FREE and who pays perks for you to shop!!

eBid Buddies

Visit my eBid store for more auctions!

2 Find the Best Deals Online

I also love the new look not too crazy about the bottom half is to dark to read. I love the new colors beautiful job,
    Please take the time to stop by my store you may just find something you can't live without.. thanks and I wish many sales for all of you!!
    http://us.ebid.net/stores/dwittknives-new-store1

Delivered as promised! Everything looks really good, isn't change great?

I've used it all day and everything seems to work fine. The bottom part is a bit dark to read, otherwise it looks great to me. Well done boys!

Forum Newbie
    View wist4patterns's Feedback (+10663)
    All-About wist4patterns
    View wist4patterns's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just recieved an email from one of my regulars over on feebay and she was VERY impressed with Ebid's site ( I don't know if she was looking before or after the changes ). I know myself I had forgotten what day it was and boom it was there !

What a great looking site you guys! Change is always good and I know that in time anyone one who is looking around will see what a lot of hard work you have done. I don't envy your jobs there that's for sure but I do know one thing for sure is that you have followed through with your promises and that is way cool !

two thumbs up for you and a huge thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by dwittknives View Post
    I also love the new look not too crazy about the bottom half is to dark to read. I love the new colors beautiful job,
    Please take the time to stop by my store you may just find something you can't live without.. thanks and I wish many sales for all of you!!
    Hi, Just took a quick look at your items. Very lovely. Might I make a suggestion. All your items are run til sold. Change them to 7-10 day auctions with 10 auto reposts [or whatever it's called]. That way your items will work their way to the top of a search. Now, back to take a longer look at your store.

View TheFaerie's Feedback (+75)
    All-About TheFaerie
    View TheFaerie's Listings
    Forum Posts

Fabulous improvement , love the layout and colours! many congratulations - and an improved selling page!
    Susie

Good Job ! Mark and Gary
    The new site looks great!
    Any chance of adding dimensional size
    to the U.S. shipping calculator.
    Kathy

Forum Newbie
    View pugcentric's Feedback (+540)
    All-About pugcentric
    View pugcentric's Listings
    Forum Posts

As a brand new seller starting last month, I loved everything but the look. Now I love the look too! My favorite colors and just smashing graphics in general!

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Hi, Just took a quick look at your items. Very lovely. Might I make a suggestion. All your items are run til sold. Change them to 7-10 day auctions with 10 auto reposts [or whatever it's called]. That way your items will work their way to the top of a search. Now, back to take a longer look at your store.
    Thank you so much for the suggestion I will do that.That is so nice of you Is there a way I can go back and change all of them at once without doing each one separatly?

Last edited by dwittknives; 9th January 2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: more information

Thread Information