I live in Florida also 34983

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Totally agree.

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

So that is great news, if we can keep that up.
    Is it the Ninja
    Or people ticking the USA box
    Well I always make my items available worldwide, so I always tick the all countries box. Its only a small amount of work to get Royal Mails price guide and work out costs abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MINPINLOVER View Post
    I am transferring all my items from greedbay to here slowly I am hoping that
    I will do as good as I did there in sales not profit. Didn't do so well in profit due to their fees.
    Glad to see another Florida resident join. Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHappinessRecords View Post
    I'll have a think about that, thanks for the suggestions

I looked and that is what I see too. Fewer keywords for searches, so your google aspect won't work as well. Have less traffic. On other sites with more volume, that may not matter, but here it does (and google too). Rule is, if you sell a record, DVD, widget, put those words in titles. You don't.

So google searches for the records don't work as well.

On ebid, you have BIN, which puts you on bottom of categories without the auction chose. If cats/sub cats are big, I don't think shoppers last long enough to find you and yours don't move? If someone searchs, your stuff may not come up coming up. i.e. If I do an exact search for Joe Smith's record called Daybreak, I put in all that and since you don't use record, it may screen your Smith record out. If I search Smith Daybreak it may grab it. But its iffy if I forget and do a general search for exact words.

But they will find you if they happen to go into your record store. But does everyone do that? Probably not.

I don't see that you charge too much, and your shipping is in line for delicate items. I don't buy glass and expect it will cost $1 to ship it. And you offer discounts, so that is not a problem.

Until you alter the titles and see if that works, you can't logically assume that the type of music is the problem. I would also add auctions because the visibility within ebid increases greatly when you use that. But I know you are limited on batch edits. You might not be able to make those changes easily.

I think we need a huge selection of music here and your 4000 fit the bill even if not pop.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MINPINLOVER View Post
    I am transferring all my items from greedbay to here slowly I am hoping that
    I will do as good as I did there in sales not profit. Didn't do so well in profit due to their fees.
    Welcome to ebid from Milwaukee! US sales were up some 195% last month!!!!!!

Read the forums and use the tips and you will start to sell faster. If you have a problem, someone is always in the forums to help you.

Where's your pic of your mini?? Here is my little Jaime at 6 months, now a big boy and all grown up.

Thread Information