Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Feebay on the run?

Default ebay emails

hi all, i don't reply to those emails/messages as whats the point? ebay don't listen to what i have to say (unless i was a buyer!) shame. ebid is getting more popular and its great to see, keep up the good work

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default 'Praise for eBid' thread?

Wow! 8 pages of grumblings about a site that isn't eBid on a thread called 'Any Praise Most Welcome' for eBid. How strange.

Anyway, I'd just like to say thanks to eBid for incorporating the fantastic buttons at the bottom of each page so we can Tweet, Digg and Facebook comment to everyone who takes the time to read thse comments. Great addition to a great site that I still maintain is far better than setting up shop and going down the secure server route. Long may it continue.

We DO still sell on other sites but every single item that leaves us goes with an eBid sticker on the outside of the packaging, a flier on the inside and a follow-up email inviting them to come and view all the other items we have on here. (Main bookstore is under a different username with eBid's permission). Slowly but surely our long standing repeat customers are making the transition. It's been a long time coming and we're still a long way short of 100% via eBid but it's on the horizon. With the additional free promotional tools (one click buttons that post out FREE advertising for your items, things are speeding up nicely.

I'm also seeing the eBid Googleads several times each day at the moment but that might be a reflection on the amount of blogging I do that includes dropping the eBid name into the conversation. I just want everyone to come on here so I can earn me a tidy nest egg.
    Last edited by nykmedia; 3rd May 2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

I have made eBid my home way over a year ago. I am sooooooooooooo glad that I made the move, It was kind of frustrating in the beginning, but good things come to those who wait ! Now with the new layout, and the google advertizing has really brought in new bids and things are going well. And if we wait a wee bit longer we will actually all be able to watch that _bay empire fall ! eBid , hats off to you, keep up the awesome job and the awesome auction site, in my eyes YOU ARE #1 ! Hear Hear ! Let's hear it for eBid ! YEAH>>>>>>>applause>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> !

eBid Stores
    PLUS SIZE FASHIONS BOUTIQUE 547 auctions
    TREASURED PATTERNS CRAFTS 141 auctions
    Attic Treasure Collectibles 409 auctions

I know several people that have done this, and _bay just about nearly had a coniption fit, they got suspended Immediately FOR LIFE ! Buy like you say these are your customers and they have bought from you, I agree e-mail them , let them know where you are going. But _bay says that is harvesting e-mail addresses ( screw them ) we are the ones that made them, Right ? Those are your customers, take them with you !

Quote Originally Posted by VintageClothing View Post
    I too am a new person here, and in time I just know it will be the right move, what I have done and encourage all dark side people that also sell here to do is this, go to paypal see all those lovely email addresses that they leave when they purchase from you on the dark side, collect them and then email all those customers and thank them for their purchase and while thanking them tell them about Ebid, your store and your auctions, NOT spam because you are saying thanks. I did this and one hour later bang an 80.00 jacket sold to a dark side customer of mine, and also many 'thank you' emails from people not aware of Ebid, come on lets get this party started.....
    I know several people that have done this, and _bay just about nearly had a coniption fit, they got suspended Immediately FOR LIFE ! Buy like you say these are your customers and they have bought from you, I agree e-mail them , let them know where you are going. But _bay says that is harvesting e-mail addresses ( screw them ) we are the ones that made them, Right ? Those are your customers, take them with you !

Thread Information