Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Would you like a Best Offer option here on eBid?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • For it completely, and would use it all the time.

16 18.39%
  • For it, and would use it on some stuff.

31 35.63%
  • For it, but wouldn’t use it that often.

3 3.45%
  • For it, but wouldn’t use it personally. If others like it they should have it available to them.

7 8.05%
  • I don’t really don’t care either way.

13 14.94%
  • Against it completely.

17 19.54%
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you like the OPTION of "Best Offer" available on eBid?

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

putting "for it" infront of 4 of the 6 options effectively means there are only 2 options to vote for whitch is proved by the way weaver boy adds up the totals every now and again whitch again effectively means the poll is loaded in favour of 1 of the two options, the poll would have more respect from members if you did not insult peoples intelect with a very blatent loaded poll
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    putting "for it" infront of 4 of the 6 options effectively means there are only 2 options to vote for whitch is proved by the way weaver boy adds up the totals every now and again whitch again effectively means the poll is loaded in favour of 1 of the two options, the poll would have more respect from members if you did not insult peoples intelect with a very blatent loaded poll
    Great the last poll I put up I had just "Yes or No"(How about a "Best-Offer" or a "Haggle" option?) and people in the forum complained that they didn't have enough options because it was to black or white.

Okay then the score thus far is: Oh just look at the top.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

theres nothing wrong with options in a poll theres nothing wrong with the options in your poll, the point is loading it "with for it" that makes the poll biased in 1 of two options, you have proven that yourself by the way you add up the poll, no one in a position to implement any changes could seriously take the poll as a representation of a unbiased poll whitch you would need to produce to have any effect, by using "for it" you are only showing how you wish to minipulate any votes you get on the said poll,whitch you have proven at least twice, you should also in the interests of a unbiased poll stop posting your opions about other members posts weather they be aimed at you or not, let the poll run its course without your biased and frankley imuture remarks,if your big enough to do that you may salavage a few crumbs of respect for the said poll
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Exclamation

theres nothing wrong with options in a poll theres nothing wrong with the options in your poll, the point is loading it "with for it" that makes the poll biased in 1 of two options, you have proven that yourself by the way you add up the poll, no one in a position to implement any changes could seriously take the poll as a representation of a unbiased poll whitch you would need to produce to have any effect, by using "for it" you are only showing how you wish to minipulate any votes you get on the said poll,whitch you have proven at least twice, you should also in the interests of a unbiased poll stop posting your opions about other members posts weather they be aimed at you or not, let the poll run its course without your biased and frankley imuture remarks,if your big enough to do that you may salavage a few crumbs of respect for the said poll
    In the last poll people wanted to know to what "degree" they were "for it", and they wanted a neutral/don't care voting option.

If I would had just "For it"(completely, and would use it all the time; would use it on some stuff; but wouldn’t use it that often; but wouldn’t use it personally. If others like it they should have it available to them.) I'm sure there would have been a similar agrument from you or someone else.

As for my remarks and opinions they are mine. I'll have them and share them if I wish. If you don't like that oh well!

Exactly. Many people are put off from voting by a confrontational pollster. There's a reason why most professional pollsters are university-educated people.
    ================

The biggest truths are always left unsaid.

The biggest lies are repeated endlessly.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marschenegger View Post
    exactly. Many people are put off from voting by a confrontational pollster. There's a reason why most professional pollsters are university-educated people.
    ouch!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marschenegger View Post
    Exactly. Many people are put off from voting by a confrontational pollster. There's a reason why most professional pollsters are university-educated people.
    Oh you are so funny "marschenegger". If some people are put off I’m sorry for them. I may not be a professional pollster, but do have a Bachelors of Arts in Social Sciences with a Minor in Psychology.

An optional feature that some people would like to see available is on the eBid forum floor.

Also “marschenegger” watch it, because technically you have committed libel. I'll just quote you so you can’t edit it. Oh look and moonwitch has quoted you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by theweaverboy View Post
    Oh you are so funny "marschenegger". If some people are put off I’m sorry for them. I may not be a professional pollster, but do have a Bachelors of Arts in Social Sciences with a Minor in Psychology.

An optional feature that some people would like to see available is on the eBid forum floor.

Also “marschenegger” watch it, because technically you have committed libel. I'll just quote you so you can’t edit it. Oh look and moonwitch has quoted you as well.
    Getting into threats now, eh? You're really doing a great job endearing yourself to the forum users.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    & only 0.09% of all eBidders have voted
    Could you imagine what would happen if, somehow, weave got the contact information of all eBid members? Makes me shudder.
    ================

No threats just a little counsel.

I've been banned for 2 days, my posts, and threads ripped down because of the things I said in the heat of the moment, so watch it "marschenegger" big brother is always watching and there are snitches a plenty.

As for endearing myself to the forum I'd like to be thought of well, but I'd rather them have thoughts, and demand that this site push itself smarter & harder.

Also if I got a hold of the member list things would make you shudder. Most people probably don’t frequent or even go into the forums. I would encourage them to. Who knows you might make friends with everyone of them, because after all a golden ray of sunshine like you is surely bound to.
    Last edited by theweaverboy; 13th October 2009 at 03:01 PM.

Thread Information