Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Would you like a Best Offer option here on eBid?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • For it completely, and would use it all the time.

16 18.39%
  • For it, and would use it on some stuff.

31 35.63%
  • For it, but wouldn’t use it that often.

3 3.45%
  • For it, but wouldn’t use it personally. If others like it they should have it available to them.

7 8.05%
  • I don’t really don’t care either way.

13 14.94%
  • Against it completely.

17 19.54%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Would you like the OPTION of "Best Offer" available on eBid?

Add all the "For its" together and it is 63.75% of the vote. Who knows the overall membership might see it differently then the forum. Anyone want to spin that wheel and have eBid message all of them informing them of the poll?

I can't speak for anyone else who is "For it" but only for myself. I'm willing to be proven completely wrong. Is the opposition?

Come on Mark/Gazza would it really be distressing for the membership to find out that the site actually cares about there opinions? Heaven knows the competition doesn't.

Some have chanted that eBid shouldn't try to be anything like feeBay. So don't be. Show everyone that eBid has a heart and a soul.

For goodness sake give it a rest!
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Agreed!! Boring or what - this is worse than watching paint dry
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

63.75% of a loaded poll
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by theweaverboy View Post
    That all I'm talking about. Having the "option" if someone would like to use it.

People keep finding it when I bump it, so whether it takes 62 or 6.2 million bumps until the finish I'll keep pushing it forward.

You may not like the style but I hope the passion makes you smile,
    Steve(AKA:theweaverboy)
    Maybe you have not noticed, but there are other people on this forum who find it useful and need questions answered. When you keep bumping your thread in front of everyone else's, you're really proving to everyone what a one-issue wonder you are and doing a huge disservice to everyone else. And the fact that you take pride in your actions by calling it "perseverance" instead of what it really is, i.e. putting your ignominious self-interest ahead of everyone else's, I find it totally degrading to everyone else who uses these forums. Clearly, you have the utmost contempt for the few of us that use these boards on an ongoing basis, and that's why you're trying to access the silent majority in a vain attempt to bolster your contentions that everyone wants what you want.

I'd love to be able to tell you where you can take your Bolshevik uprising, Comrade, but I'd rather use the existing framework and rules for dealing with you. Is anyone else here interested in launching a formal complaint about the way theweaverboy is abusing the forum with his incessant bumping and putting his one issue ahead of everyone else who posts to this board trying to get questions answered? Mark, Gazza, are you listening or just being so impartial that you can't do anything to fix the situation?
    ================

The biggest truths are always left unsaid.

The biggest lies are repeated endlessly.

The Forums are for everyone so let him have this thread!!! We are as much to blame for keeping it going .
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by marschenegger View Post
    I'd love to be able to tell you where you can take your Bolshevik uprising, Comrade, but I'd rather use the existing framework and rules for dealing with you. Is anyone else here interested in launching a formal complaint about the way theweaverboy is abusing the forum with his incessant bumping and putting his one issue ahead of everyone else who posts to this board trying to get questions answered? Mark, Gazza, are you listening or just being so impartial that you can't do anything to fix the situation?
    So your solution is to silence those who some don't agree with? And I'm the Bolshevik?

I think your main problem is that I want all to know about and use the forum. How sad you fear more voices, ideas, and change. No offense but a grand idea has an equal chance of coming from someone with "1" post as someone with "1000".

Oh I don't believe there is a rule on bumping post, many do it, so let me leave you with BUMP!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    The Forums are for everyone so let him have this thread!!! We are as much to blame for keeping it going .
    Absolutely true. And if Mark and Gazza really wanted to shut me up on this issue they inform the membership of the poll. I promise to quit bumping...on this thread;-)

You really are an arrogant individual aren't you, expecting the owners to bow to your wishes.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Our new site is all about simplification of the trading process, adding Best Offer goes against this. Best Offer is not currently in our upcoming plans.But as ever we will listen to our users and if in the future it becomes obvious that it will be beneficial to us then we investgate.
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thread Information