eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Mens Designer Clothing

Forum Newbie
    All-About rawdc
    View rawdc's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Mens Designer Clothing

Hi

Was wondering if there was much of a market for mens designer clothing on ebid?

Stone Island

D&G

Ed hardy

These can be all proved too be authentic via ART numbers etc so no question of authenticity , but once agen do you think their is a market on ebid for them?

Forum Lurker
    View SPORTSWEARSHOP's Feedback (+2254)
    All-About SPORTSWEARSHOP
    View SPORTSWEARSHOP's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rawdc View Post
    Hi

Was wondering if there was much of a market for mens designer clothing on ebid?

Stone Island

D&G

Ed hardy

These can be all proved too be authentic via ART numbers etc so no question of authenticity , but once agen do you think their is a market on ebid for them?
    for some reason e bids very slow in attracting buyers,perhaps its a trust thing. we list on here and ebay. although i have only just started ebid with 100% effort a week ago, i still had items on a very long time and only got 1 sale.
    and we sell genuine branded sportswear,and get sales everyday on ebay,but i have noticed theres a lot of counterfiet sports wear on here, maybe thats putting buyers off, i spent about 5 minutes trawling through some adds and found fake nike, fake lacoste, and fake ralph lauren stuff, and that with out trying, ed hardy be carefull if buying a load, as i hear the rights owners pull adds,that was advice from a wholesale place,
    thanks
    ian

Quote Originally Posted by SPORTSWEARSHOP View Post
    for some reason e bids very slow in attracting buyers,perhaps its a trust thing. we list on here and ebay. although i have only just started ebid with 100% effort a week ago, i still had items on a very long time and only got 1 sale.
    and we sell genuine branded sportswear,and get sales everyday on ebay,but i have noticed theres a lot of counterfiet sports wear on here, maybe thats putting buyers off, i spent about 5 minutes trawling through some adds and found fake nike, fake lacoste, and fake ralph lauren stuff, and that with out trying, ed hardy be carefull if buying a load, as i hear the rights owners pull adds,that was advice from a wholesale place,
    thanks
    ian
    i'm also trying to sell genuine designer mainly armani all authentic stuff but finding that people view but dont buy which makes it deifficult to get feedback you need to gain trust! maybe i should start selling cheaper items for the sake of feedback??

http://black-magic-fashion.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by eddie675 View Post
    i'm also trying to sell genuine designer mainly armani all authentic stuff but finding that people view but dont buy which makes it deifficult to get feedback you need to gain trust! maybe i should start selling cheaper items for the sake of feedback??

http://black-magic-fashion.ebid.net
    HI
    Maybe selling some cheaper items might help you to build up some feedback & trust, so might be a good idea.
    I hope you don't mind me saying though, but your postage costs do seem a bit steep, especially £6 & £4 to post a t-shirt & it might be putting some buyers off.
    Good luck
    Jane

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View KW379's Feedback (+384)
    All-About KW379
    View KW379's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is very slow in here I have only had one sale, regaurding postage all my items are wieghed and I use royal mail postage finder, I also back this up with a seperate program called PostMate from lees software, I have the postage ruler, I have moved from feebay as I can not keep up with with idiots selling at low prices :- slow cooker sarting bid 99p free postage whats that all about I have 3 slow cookers and the postage is £11.02, can these sellers really be making a profit on there ?...Because I can't.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View KW379's Feedback (+384)
    All-About KW379
    View KW379's Listings
    Forum Posts

The only clothing I have up for sale are Carver One Mens and Ladies Tops.

Forum Newbie
    New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
    View fashion911's Feedback (+3)
    All-About fashion911
    View fashion911's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lots of buyers think all sellers sell fakes....The sellers that sell fakes ruin it for us honest sellers....Good Luck & keep trying to sell...

All-About dawayesmeeth
    View dawayesmeeth's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Mens Designer Clothing

Nice discussion, Thanks for sharing the information, it will be useful to us. Generally for ladies more and more model dresses are available in market, but less designs for the men, In advertisements also they looking the ladies related dresses only, I am very thankful to you because your posted for men dresses.

Thread Information