eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: paypal

Forum Lurker
    View willie2530's Feedback (+403)
    All-About willie2530
    View willie2530's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink paypal

hi i am a uk seller.i was wondering if i can upgrade to the seller+7 but i would like to pay through paypal.can i do that.and also do the fees get paid through the bank.cant i pay my fees with paypal.the reason iam asking i usally have money in paypal,because iam scared that e-bid might try and get the money for fees and my bank account is empty.and then i get a bank charge because of a couple of pound.any help would be grateful. i forgot to add the reason i am just getting seller+7 i just would like to try it out first.

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bargainscot View Post
    hi i am a uk seller.i was wondering if i can upgrade to the seller+7 but i would like to pay through paypal.can i do that.and also do the fees get paid through the bank.cant i pay my fees with paypal.the reason iam asking i usally have money in paypal,because iam scared that e-bid might try and get the money for fees and my bank account is empty.and then i get a bank charge because of a couple of pound.any help would be grateful. i forgot to add the reason i am just getting seller+7 i just would like to try it out first.
    I think you can do it that way, but if you only want the 7 days , you MUST stop the subscription otherwise you will be re-charged.
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Forum Lurker
    All-About willie2530
    Forum Posts

Cool payapl

hi thanks for that,but will it come be getting paid through paypal weekly or would it be my bank.

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

I paid for my seller plus through paypal no probs - another bonus of paying this way is that you are automatically verified with ebid. Great innit!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Be aware that when you register for the 7 day option, this is a recurring fee and eBid will automatically deduct fees every 7 days until you decide to stop by downgrading back to buyer status (which is how to stop the recurring fees).

x

Hi Bargainscot, A warm welcome to eBid. You can pay your fees with paypal. Ebid sends out an invoice with your fees at the end of each month. On your eBid page if you look at the right hand side you can click on the fee section. When your invoice comes through you click on the tab on your fee page that says 'My eBid invoices' and from there you can pay by paypal.

As the others have said if you want to stop your 7 day subcription before the end of a month you must cancel it yourself otherwise they will keep charging you.

Any subscription fees you pay will get taken off the lifetime offer should you want to go for that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Hi Bargainscot, A warm welcome to eBid. You can pay your fees with paypal. Ebid sends out an invoice with your fees at the end of each month. On your eBid page if you look at the right hand side you can click on the fee section. When your invoice comes through you click on the tab on your fee page that says 'My eBid invoices' and from there you can pay by paypal.

As the others have said if you want to stop your 7 day subcription before the end of a month you must cancel it yourself otherwise they will keep charging you.

Any subscription fees you pay will get taken off the lifetime offer should you want to go for that in the future.

ditto

ditto

Forum Lurker
    All-About willie2530
    Forum Posts

Smile paypal

thanks everyone i tryed getting the £6.99.but cant see where you pay with pay pal.i noticed yesterday that they have already took a pound something out my bank account. i will try and sort it out tomorrow.thanks everyone for your help.

Thread Information