eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crafters could you please make some comments?

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Delta is one of the most helpful people posting on these forums - selfish they are most certainly NOT!
    Thank you, I have been called worse and I am still smiling!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    For some strange reason, I can not find OP's original comments about me to quote here except what was posted by Stitches. Again, funny how stuff vanishes.
    Not even remotely strange. Personal attacks usually are removed. If there are enough in any one thread, they take the whole thread. ebid don't let stuff like that remain, thank goodness.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    For some strange reason, I can not find OP's original comments about me to quote here except what was posted by Stitches. Again, funny how stuff vanishes.

First, thank goodness I don't get upset by comments other people make about me. I can't control other people and well, they can't control me either. I have to set my own priorities and everyone else must set their own too. We can't run other people's lives.

Second as I said,we are all very busy people. We run businesses, we have websites, stores here etc. Like everyone else, we have families, responsibilities etc, so our time is valuable because we have to pay our bills. BUT, last month many of us decided that with more new sellers coming on board, we should make more effort to visit the forums and help them. Most of us check out the forums at least once or twice daily for that purpose. It takes time, but we think it is important so it became a priority for us.

Unfortunately, your priority has become the state of the craft section and its numerous messy bits. No one agree with your proposals for sweeping changes. No one. And no one agreed that cleaning the category up was a number one priority with everyone. No one.

Your job, if you chose to do it, is to report each and every violation in crafts and ask for all those listings to be pulled. That is a huge undertaking for stuff that is constantly being listed, relisted, sold, or pulled. All of us are telling you it is not worth the effort, time could be spent doing other stuff like helping new people and selling stuff. Sorry you disagree with that but I stand by that.

Agree 100%...said it much better than I ever could.

Thread Information