Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas YDC Quilt Squares

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    I'm so hoping some will be on this YDC

"hint" "hint"

I've got a couple lined up for the YDC and for the BCC Pink Friday Auctions that smiffy is organising through October.
    Hopefully there'll be one or two that you like.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Has anybody seen stitchy? I sent her a PM several days ago asking for her address but have had no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Has anybody seen stitchy? I sent her a PM several days ago asking for her address but have had no reply.

I haven't seen her about much through the last week or so, but she was about for the last YDC - I'll pm you her address
    Babz

View buffykins's Feedback (+1188)
    All-About buffykins
    View buffykins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Jeez time flys , I've been slow to get on the forums lately (bad me!!! ). My squares ready, any help with where to send it please.
    Thanks, Jayne

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'll PM you the address

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

So Sorry...I did get your pm but then totally forgot to answer it...my sincere apologies. I have been busy making a batch of preemie burial gowns for a charity that sends them to hospitals,where they can dress the tiny ones who don't make it.. I promised them before the house refurb and needed to just sit and get them done. So I have spent less time on the pc...just been popping in and out to keep up with the news.

Quote Originally Posted by stitchysyl View Post
    So Sorry...I did get your pm but then totally forgot to answer it...my sincere apologies. I have been busy making a batch of preemie burial gowns for a charity that sends them to hospitals,where they can dress the tiny ones who don't make it.. I promised them before the house refurb and needed to just sit and get them done. So I have spent less time on the pc...just been popping in and out to keep up with the news.

Glad you're ok Syl - I was a little worried cos we hadn't seen you about. I sent the info to Cornish so she should be sorted to send the squares to you.
    Babz

Quote Originally Posted by stitchysyl View Post
    That's O.K. Syl. I just posted them off to you today. LOL - I don't know if you can use my effort, I'm useless at sewing and might have gone a bit too near the bottom of the square, but at least I tried !!!

That's O.K. Syl. I just posted them off to you today. LOL - I don't know if you can use my effort, I'm useless at sewing and might have gone a bit too near the bottom of the square, but at least I tried !!!

Becky - don't know what you're worrying about - that looks very good for someone who can't sew - and, dare I say it - a lot better than my attempts - and I do sew.

Job well done I'd say
    Babz

That's lovely, Becky! You should add it to the photo album on the groups Xmas quilt page! I particularly like the background fabric . Was wondering what you were going to produce with it !

Thread Information