Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Kemper pattern cutters and other Kemper

Forum Newbie
    All-About tbklover
    View tbklover's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Kemper pattern cutters and other Kemper

Finally got approved to sell. First items we have listed are Kemper since we sell them as we couldnt find them locally.

There is no multi purpose craft supply though so any suggestions for those of you familar with them as to where to put them? They are in jewellry making - other right now as we just didnt know where to put them.

Second part of this is; would any of you use the tools that are for cleaning greenware / clay items? also Kemper.

Quote Originally Posted by tbklover View Post
    Finally got approved to sell. First items we have listed are Kemper since we sell them as we couldnt find them locally.

There is no multi purpose craft supply though so any suggestions for those of you familar with them as to where to put them? They are in jewellry making - other right now as we just didnt know where to put them.

Second part of this is; would any of you use the tools that are for cleaning greenware / clay items? also Kemper.

Crafts & Sewing/ Pottery & Ceramics: Polymer Clay

That's where I would put them and as I have a store I could categorize it like this:

Polymer Clay Tools

Forum Newbie
    All-About tbklover
    View tbklover's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Ruby. Will people who do miniatures and also jewellry making know where to look for these? We certainly didnt.

Thanks Ruby. Will people who do miniatures and also jewellry making know where to look for these? We certainly didnt.

I'm not sure hun. I just know where I would place them but obviously they are used for so much more than just Polymer clays.

Okay, how about this then..

Crafts & Sewing: Accessories

This way it covers a broader range of crafts since these tools have many uses.

Forum Newbie
    All-About tbklover
    View tbklover's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ruby: Going to have to see what's in there now. We put in a plug for multi purpose supplies in the crafts in the new categories requested as we are never going to be looking for supplies in accessories. Been doing crafts most of our life and to us; its supplies!!!

Did change out 3 of them to the clay. Since they have such a wide range; we can mix and match in the categories and hope that the right people see them so they sell even if they see them in one category and not the other.

Forum Newbie
    All-About tbklover
    View tbklover's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just checked that category. They have a mixed lot from handbags to supplies to items we are not sure what they are.

We really need a supply category in the crafts where we can all place alot of stuff that so many of us use for different things.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is this category:
    Jewelry & Watches > Jewelry Boxes & Supplies

x

Forum Newbie
    All-About tbklover
    View tbklover's Listings
    Forum Posts

Jewel; we need it in a separate craft category. As in crafts-supplies so that everything that is a supply can be dumped into it so we can all look to one's heart content. You know how us crafty people get!!!

Appreciate you helping us out though.

Ruby: Going to have to see what's in there now. We put in a plug for multi purpose supplies in the crafts in the new categories requested as we are never going to be looking for supplies in accessories. Been doing crafts most of our life and to us; its supplies!!!

Did change out 3 of them to the clay. Since they have such a wide range; we can mix and match in the categories and hope that the right people see them so they sell even if they see them in one category and not the other.

I know ...but, but...I tried!! LOL

Forum Newbie
    All-About tbklover
    View tbklover's Listings
    Forum Posts

Our views are none for the accessories but getting up there on the others. Shows why we need a viable supplies category!!!

Yes we know and thanks so much.

Thread Information