In trying to develop new ways to promote my Art that I am selling on Ebid and my other art websites, I began to build an art social network that has categories and directories that viewers seeking new artworks such as Paintings, Prints, Cards, ACEO's Sculptures,Crafts, Handmade Jewelry and such, I began researching methods to be able to easily advertise and promote my own work on numerous FREE online ad sites, popular blogs,Classifieds, Free Online Galleries and more in which I made a separate Directory for Ebid members to use.
This is a network built by an artist for artists to evolve into what will become like the 'MySpace for Arts'. Already over 217 Artists are now using my network to promote and advertise their art online and its all meant to drive traffic to any place we are listing online.
This can be most beneficial to anyone here on Ebid who is auctioning their Artworks~!!
Its not a gimmick.I created and run the entire network myself and am referring artists who wish to auction their art, to come here to Ebid.
It just occurred to me that since this works both ways in many cross promotions that it can help Ebid artists already here as well.
Joining my network is free and optional. I keep it 'open to the public' so you can go and use the free promotional resources to help drive traffic to your auctions here.
Since I dont represent any corprations, there is no hidden anythings. I just got tired of paying to promote my art and learned effective ways to promote my art that I am now sharing what I have learned along with the websites, that can save you as an artist a lot of time in trying to find it all yourself.
Some of the current places I advertise my Art at and you can too are :
Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Squidoo,WordPress,EBlogger, Blogspot, Local.com, WeN2K, Craigslist and more.
Artsites where I post my art at, I use to place links to my art and I do alot of cross promoting , which has doubled my traffic in only a couple of months.
You can list your auctions in the many categories available on my site with links taking people right back here to your auctions.
There are tips and tutorials on how to title and tag your art so it will appear in search engines which wil also help increase your chances for a successful auction.
I am even developing a support & advertising 'group' for Ebid members specifically.
Whether this is the correct forum here to bring this to your attention, I am not certain but as we all seek ways to promote our art auctions and sales, this is one I have worked alot of time on over the passed year and am developing my network to be interactive so you as the visitor or member can begin to proactively learn and advertise your art.
You will have at your fingertips, links and instructions on how to self promote your work, resources that took me nearly 2 years to research, learn to use and now sharing it all free online at my site.

So if you want FREE help with your Auction Promotions and be added to art Auction Directions that lead viewers back to your auctions here and more tips on selling[ as well some good places to advertisef or free] to help boost your sales here at Ebid, come and visit a moment to see if you'd want to use what I have learned that can even help you with simple html tips and lists of free sites to advertise at ,stop on over ~! http://AveHurleyIllustrations.ning.com Featured Artists Network.
Ave