Thread: ''official'' DVDs part 2

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exclamation ''official'' DVDs part 2

ORIGINAL DVDs REGION CODE 1 (US,CA)

NO LEGITIMATE DVDs REGION CODE 1 (US,CA) ARE SOLD IN ‘’ALL’’ ZONE REGION CODES

A illegal DVD Movie could contain any or all of the indicators shown:

1.’’ALL’’ zone region code
    2.Different or Poor-quality labels from original DVD Region code 1 (US,CA)
    3.Release date of the title-Film is currently in cinemas or is not yet have officialy release
    4.Zone I Logos and Asian or Cyrillic characters
    5.Usually packaged differently from original DVD Region code 1 (US,CA)
    6.Copyright holder not mentioned, incorrect or fictitious
    7.Disc and inlay card distributed in polythene wallet with no hard case
    8.Illegal DVDs often have obliterated SID Codes, or no SID Code

Well...good luck everbody....

I myself am selling DVD's which have Region 0 which is "ALL" zones region code, therefore my DVD's with Region 0. Are not illegals
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    I myself am selling DVD's which have Region 0 which is "ALL" zones region code, therefore my DVD's with Region 0. Are not illegals
    According to the FACT website,
    films shouldn't be region 0.
    http://www.fact-uk.org.uk/site/downl...vd-english.pdf
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well...I going to write much more and this all is not about you or me is just ‘’fact’’ for all sellers or buyers in here. Ok I just saying for US Market any ''NEW RELEASE'' must be in REGION 1 (US,CA) I mean Hollywood stuff, for other market REGION (2) Europe any ''NEW RELEASE'' same Hollywood stuff must be too in REGION (2) Europe. Likes movies: Batman, Transformers, X-Men, any Disney Movie New Release and so on many more and for TV Shows New Release Likes: House, West Wing, Lost, Sopranos,Monk and so on many more...I mean If you buy any new release in USA regular store or on line regular store in here you going to receive any new release exactly in REGION 1 no REGION ALL, NO REGION 0, NO REGION FREE. And same rules you can see for Europe Market for regular retail store or on line only REGION 2 and by the way I buy much new release from Europe and I receive only REGION 2 titles for Hollywood stuff. In the end I just say ''OFFICIAL'' release for others Markets for Hollywood stuff is: SOUTHEAST ASIA: REGION 3, CHINA: REGION 6, RUSSIA, and UKRAINA: REGION 5. This is ''OFFICIAL NEW RELEASE'' if you buy any new release and receives any DVD from this part of the world and is in original regions codes which are come from and you have original language from country you buy this stuff only and after that you can resell this stuff without any problem, but guess what? People in here or England can’t watch this or don’t understand language so ILLEGAL stuff transfer this on ALL code and write all in English language to easy sell this like ’’so called official release’’ trust me because I know many sellers in ''feebay'' go down in tubes and pay high price for copyright stuff I just don't like in here in eBid to follow same path likes in ''feebay'' and flood this auction with this similar stuff and as I say before I am good person I just say I look in my business but if just if some of buyers buy in here likes in ''feebay'' this stuff and turn over this stuff in copyright office many sellers who selling this stuff is going to have very big problem very very very big...a sample if any auction site just throw out from auction this stuff sellers is lucky but if after that buyers who buy this stuff from sellers turn this stuff in copyright office well this is something huh very big problem for seller because copyright office is going after seller and is going to find very easy and after that I just say god help this seller. As I say before too New Release REGION 1 (US,CA) AND REGION 2 (EUROPE) Don't exist for regular retail sale in Asia market because of simple fact people can't watch region 1 or 2 in Asia market is same likes you in here in any regular retail store sell region 3,5 or 6 people can't watch. And I think any region of any part of the world have own code because of business just to protect business sale likes: any new release cost in here about $15 to $20 in Asia market official release cost about $2 to $3 because of living standard but any new release come from Asia market have exactly region code plus all covers is in Chinese letters and movie is in Chinese language, but REGION: ALL, 0 or FREE cost about less of $1 to copy this stuff and put in English words and package and don’t have SID codes on the disc which is not original factory new release approved by Distributors. Well I say too you have many DVD movies which is come in region all, 0 or free but all this stuff is some of documentary or foreign release not I say again not any of this is NEW RELEASE Hollywood blockbusters or TV Shows…I write much and my English writing is not ‘’that’’ good but I hope I made my point, just don’t flood this Auctions with this stuff in here and I see some of buyers in here already receive some items which is not legal to sell in Auction and buyers left negative feedback…but some of people happy with this stuff after buy it because of one simple fact is very cheap and price is way too down from retail price from regular retail store I explain before why is that and one more time because movies from region code ALL, 0 or FREE cost less of $1 to produce this, well like myself and maybe some other sellers have 1 or tree-four items which is original release in here and willing to sell this way below retail price because is not going to hurt if you lose money from only one or two items. For my auction I take for all my items picture and say ‘’what you see is what you get’’ and description of all my items but I know what I can sell and what not is not for sale. This is it I wish good luck for anybody in here and good sales and good buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    According to the FACT website,
    films shouldn't be region 0.
    http://www.fact-uk.org.uk/site/downl...vd-english.pdf
    I'd better inform HMV then as the DVD's I get from there the some of them have region 0 on them.
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

There are some imprints that will release in region 0/region free - some Criterion, Anchor Bay and Tartan releases come like this. ALL can be checked back to their individual sites to confirm though, as not all are released in this way.
    Older films/documentaries/general interest - all may get a region free release.
    But if you are looking at a brand new film, region free/0 - fake. No question.

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile O yea...

Clap,clap,clap,clap....Finaly somebody understand what I mean for ''NEW RELEASE DVDs''...Bravo Ruby...I don't know your name but I just call you ''Ruby'' is short and is easy for me....Deal ?

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Here's an easy way to tell. Put the DVD in your computer, if Windows Media player can not read the tracks and they come up as "Unknown title" AND the disc is not copy protected, it is fake.

Yep...but anyway I think in here on Auction for Movies TV Shows U.S. Auction likes I say hundred times already a 90% from New Release Blockbusters is from Asian market no questions about that and you can see for yourself just check prices a simple from Amazon store where is original Region 1 (US,CA) and you can see from prices in here is big differences in prices and by the way I say many times too NO region 0 or FREE or Region ALL exist for legal retail sales in any store in U.S. not even one from Hollywood New Release...

Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View lisa1301's Feedback (+5)
    All-About lisa1301
    View lisa1301's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd better inform HMV then as the DVD's I get from there the some of them have region 0 on them.
    Craig. I'm with you. I have bought DVD's from HMV stores before and they have been all region too! I'm sure they are not in the habit of selling illegal copies, being the main high street movie store in the UK. As I doubted myself I went and looked on my shelf and yes a couple are all region.

Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View lisa1301's Feedback (+5)
    All-About lisa1301
    View lisa1301's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote taken from Amazon.co.uk website "Region 0 (or "region free") is compatible with DVD players from any region.

The majority of all current titles play only in one specific region unless otherwise noted. DVDs sold by Amazon.co.uk are encoded for Region 2 or Region 0. Region 2 DVDs may not work on DVD players in other countries."

Surely Amazon wouldn't sell Region 0 copies if they were fake?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cust...?nodeId=502554

Thread Information