Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YDC69 NSPCC payments.

Default YDC69 NSPCC payments.

Sorry for starting yet another thread, I promise that I'll be out of your hair soon folks.

Can anyone making payments from YDC auctions to the NSPCC on my sponsorship page please put YDC in the message box when making the payment. Otherwise I'm not going to be able to tell how much has been sent from YDC auctions/donations.

JustGiving except donations by, Paypal, Debit card, or Credit card.

My sponsorship page can be found here.

Thanks folks.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I found this on page 2
    and thank you for the reminder

Quote Originally Posted by yorkiesauctions View Post
    Sorry for starting yet another thread, I promise that I'll be out of your hair soon folks.

Can anyone making payments from YDC auctions to the NSPCC on my sponsorship page please put YDC in the message box when making the payment. Otherwise I'm not going to be able to tell how much has been sent from YDC auctions/donations.

JustGiving except donations by, Paypal, Debit card, or Credit card.

My sponsorship page can be found here.

Thanks folks.
    Thats the beauty of the C&FR area - you can start as many charity threads as you like - and its your charity this month so to coin a phrase 'knock yourself out'.

If you like, I'll start a tally thread tomorrow night, and everyone can add their contributions to the thread after / before they've visited your Just Giving Page. If thats ok with you of course. I don't want to interfere.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    Thats the beauty of the C&FR area - you can start as many charity threads as you like - and its your charity this month so to coin a phrase 'knock yourself out'.

If you like, I'll start a tally thread tomorrow night, and everyone can add their contributions to the thread after / before they've visited your Just Giving Page. If thats ok with you of course. I don't want to interfere.
    Sounds like a plan to me lass. Thank you.

I know we can start as many threads as we want here but folk must be sick of hearing me harping on about this walk by now, especially if they're on my friends list on Facebook too. lol

I promise I'll be shutting me gob soon folks, once the walk is over and I've closed the sponsorship page (which will probably be 2 or 3 weeks yet because of late pledges) I'll not bore folks anymore with it. lol
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm not on facebook, so maybe I've got off lightly, but I've found the whole process fascinating. And look forward to hearing all about if afterwards. You are going to give us a full debrief, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I'm not on facebook, so maybe I've got off lightly, but I've found the whole process fascinating. And look forward to hearing all about if afterwards. You are going to give us a full debrief, eh?
    Yeah I'll be popping a post on to let folk know how it went and if there were any problems. My nephew, who is 24, has asked me to send him "a report" of the walk. lol. He has been impressed with how I've improved my fitness level and educated myself about all things hiking and training in such a short space of time that he now wants to do something like this challenge, he can't believe that I did the 18 mile walk without taking arest because he tried it and couldn't finish it. lol. And both my sisters have been caught up in this too now and want me to organise some "family walking days" sometime. lol

This challenge has caught the imagination of a few folk, especially family.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkiesauctions View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me lass. Thank you.

I know we can start as many threads as we want here but folk must be sick of hearing me harping on about this walk by now, especially if they're on my friends list on Facebook too. lol

I promise I'll be shutting me gob soon folks, once the walk is over and I've closed the sponsorship page (which will probably be 2 or 3 weeks yet because of late pledges) I'll not bore folks anymore with it. lol

I'll start the tally thread sometime around 6 tomorrow evening from when the first items end, and leave it fill up from there

I'm one of these that loves hearing about serious endeavours that people do - especially when they're for good causes - so in my book, you're welcome to ramble on - and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. The thing is if you don't tell people about something, they can't lend support - and after they've pledged support, people want to know more which is always a good thing.

It will be great to hear tales after the event too and a final tally of the total amount you've managed to raise. I'm sure its a staggering figure.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Facebook is great..just posted Frank's Just Giving Page on Facebook...

that link goes out to hundreds of my Facebook friends and all their friends see the same link when they visit my friends' pages

Also added this to my fundraising site.

£600???????......and the auction money isn't there yet

Way to go, Frank
    Last edited by moonwitch; 3rd September 2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: adding link

Thank you Sunny, that's very good of you lass.

Yeah £600 raised before the YDC auctions, I'm gobsmacked.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope we will be near your 1k target at the end of the YDC Frank
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Thread Information