Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: YDC 69 Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    Yes, it is confusing with the scheduled / times listings at the moment. Admin are trying to sort it but from what I can understand it is only some that are having problems as Dan and a few others have managed to get times listings running.
    I hope that helps.
    Well I did list mine about 3 weeks ago, cos I knew I would be busy elsewhere this weekend.
    Glad the timer has not played up on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan3 View Post
    Well I did list mine about 3 weeks ago, cos I knew I would be busy elsewhere this weekend.
    Glad the timer has not played up on mine.

Its that magic touch hammer that you've got that gets things work properly really isn't it?
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

I'm sure that support will come back to you when they've been able to diagnose the problem - perhaps its one of those intermitant faults that is very difficult to pin point.
    Think you are right Babs. Got an email this evening asking for the exact details of the changes I had done for the YDC while listing so I've sent that back to them.
    I also noticed while I was trying again today that the clock on the calendar was not showing the correct time to start off with. It was stuck at 03.08 when I was listing at about four this afternoon so it should have been somewhere around 16.00 !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wonder what it'll be like this evening

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I will be away when YDC finishes, so if I win any auctions will pay before I go but hope posting to me can be left till I return,

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope you'll have a good time away from it all and I am sure posting can be delayed

Quote Originally Posted by penny291 View Post
    Hi, I will be away when YDC finishes, so if I win any auctions will pay before I go but hope posting to me can be left till I return,

I'm sure your sellers will happily wait until posting your winnings to you - you may have to drop them a line nearer the auction end to remind them and just in case they miss your post.

The main thing is to enjoy your holiday - hopefully you'll have good weather.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Yes, it is confusing with the scheduled / times listings at the moment. Admin are trying to sort it but from what I can understand it is only some that are having problems as Dan and a few others have managed to get times listings running.

The YDC is meant to start this Friday with listing from 6pm Friday until 12 midnight Sunday UK time - so you've plenty of time if you want to list. I'm afraid though that I can't loan you any hours in the day as I'm scratching at straws to get more hours into one myself. The bidding is on then from 6.01 pm Friday until whenever the last listing ends a week sunday 6th September.

I hope that helps.
    Thanks Babs

I just cant get hold of time or sleep atm - I blame it on a bipolar episode - I cant sleep because Im flying, but because Im not sleeping, Im not concentrating and the hours are stretching even further with even less getting done (does that make sense)

Anyway, Ive deliberately got tickets to go out tonight, to take a break, so hopefully that will change the rigmarole and slow me down a little (hope hope) I *really* want to list for the YDC this weekend, although it will wait till its in the throes - i cant chance that my scheduled listing wont work, but have a few bits that I intend to list, but I warn everyone now - I probably wont be touting, cos Ive got so much else on!!

slight diversion - Babs, its my eBid 2nd birthday today, which means your 1st must be coming up very soon, is that right? I never reached our feedback promise though!!

Thanks for all your support and sorry to hear your ketchup sandwich wasnt all you remembered - try a sugar sandwich next time! hehe

xxx

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

congratulations on being here for 2 years!

Thread Information