Thread: YDC 69 Announcement

View smiffy49er's Feedback (+570)
    All-About smiffy49er
    View smiffy49er's Listings
    Forum Posts

I managed to schedule my listing so hopefully things are sorted now

Go on click you know you want to

http://www.justgiving.com/Charyn-Smith

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have to put my feet up again, so will list tonight. And I already have my eye on a couple of things

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post
    Thanks Babs

I just cant get hold of time or sleep atm - I blame it on a bipolar episode - I cant sleep because Im flying, but because Im not sleeping, Im not concentrating and the hours are stretching even further with even less getting done (does that make sense)

Anyway, Ive deliberately got tickets to go out tonight, to take a break, so hopefully that will change the rigmarole and slow me down a little (hope hope) I *really* want to list for the YDC this weekend, although it will wait till its in the throes - i cant chance that my scheduled listing wont work, but have a few bits that I intend to list, but I warn everyone now - I probably wont be touting, cos Ive got so much else on!!

slight diversion - Babs, its my eBid 2nd birthday today, which means your 1st must be coming up very soon, is that right? I never reached our feedback promise though!!

Thanks for all your support and sorry to hear your ketchup sandwich wasnt all you remembered - try a sugar sandwich next time! hehe

xxx

Congrats on your 2nd eBid birthday / anniversary.

Yes, my 1 yr birthday is coming up .............(scuttles off qickly to check date)
    ............. on the 29th - tomorrow I'll be 1 yr old - eBid age - and I did manage to get to 200 feedback in plenty of time, so I'm already on my way to 300 by end of February - 100 in 6 months is acheivable which I'm very pleased with considering that nothing sells on eBid

It will be great to have your listings in the YDC this month - I'll keep an eye out for them. I'll be doing mine sometime over the weekend - either tomorrow or sunday - whenever time allows. As well as a few plants (cuttings I've taken), I'm hoping to do a couple of hand crafted thinggammybobs (not giving any clues) - but I haven't had chance to make them yet so I'll be doing that today. I had hoped for some tomato chutney, but that hasn't been made yet either. Oh well, there is always next month.

Sorry that you've been taken through the mill - being tired isn't a good thing, especially when its caused by not being able to sleep. Have you tried a tot of something before bed to make you feel a bit drowsy? If ever I'm desperate for sleep where I'm unable to sleep because of worry or stress, what I do nowadays is kidnap a half of one of Rays painkillers. Within half an hour I start to feel drowsy and light headed so I trundle off to bed and I'm out like a light for at least 10 hours. Its not the ideal cure, but it helps. I still feel light headed when I wake but at least I've been able to sleep and do a battery re-charge. God knows how long I'd be out for if I took a whole one. Something else that works for me most times is for me to go back to bed during the day so I have the bed to myself - but I have Lady cuddled into me. I normally lie on my left side, and she cuddles into my chest, using my arm for a pillow. As she starts to fall asleep so do I. Only snag with that one is because I've slept during the day, it knocks out my body clock. and I can't sleep that night.

Oh well, congrats again on your 2nd anniversary.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by smiffy49er View Post
    I managed to schedule my listing so hopefully things are sorted now
    Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I have to put my feet up again, so will list tonight. And I already have my eye on a couple of things

I'll have to try this scheduled listing - so it gives me better chance at getting my bids in early.
    Babz

Right chaps I'm ready to rock !
    After much editing, my reposts were upside down, back to front and inside out, I think I have at last got my listings to work and at the right time !

I can now warm up my bidding finger !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Right chaps I'm ready to rock !
    After much editing, my reposts were upside down, back to front and inside out, I think I have at last got my listings to work and at the right time !

I can now warm up my bidding finger !

Oh heck - that sounds like trouble - I'd better get some training in too
    Babz

glad to hear its all working properly now and thank you for all your kind comments!
    I will still hold back until tomorrow to actually do my YDC listings though, just so I know they are on and there to stay. If I set myself tomorrow morning as the start target, I know that I have until Sunday evening - rather than saying I will do them over the weekend and Monday will be here already!!

Please ppl, keep nagging me - I have the motivation, I just dont have the organisation!! LOL

Forum Diehard
    View lilused's Feedback (+183)
    All-About lilused
    View lilused's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have tried a lot over the last couple of days to do this chairty auction right. Poor Jewel, I kept bugging her to check them out. kept doing something wrong, hopefully they are right this time. Keep my fingers crossed. A couple of minutes ago they were showing up in the YDC*69 catagory. Would someone look at them? Hope I have clock correct, live in Centeral Time Zone USA.

Quote Originally Posted by lilused View Post
    I have tried a lot over the last couple of days to do this chairty auction right. Poor Jewel, I kept bugging her to check them out. kept doing something wrong, hopefully they are right this time. Keep my fingers crossed. A couple of minutes ago they were showing up in the YDC*69 catagory. Would someone look at them? Hope I have clock correct, live in Centeral Time Zone USA.
    Um sorry can't see them ? Does that mean you are not shipping overseas

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

right..i have put mine back on..with the timer thingy..if it goes wonky this time..BOTH Gazza and Mark are going over my weegie knees for a good smacking !

Thread Information