Forum Posts

No hah, not here on feebay kimbo.

Forum Newbie
    Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View artistbank's Feedback (+861)
    All-About artistbank
    View artistbank's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've just added a bit on my feebay about me page. They wouldn't let me use quote marks so I had to put uk.ebid.net in brackets. I only list once a month there and so far have sold 2 things.
    Thank you Astral for a really informative problem solving page

hi, Everytime I give feedback on feebay my feedback reads. Fast payment, many thanks I am now trading on Ebid. Hopefully some of my buyers will have a look
    Bless
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/garrysgoodies-new-store1
    Linda (nannyLinda)

another thoght. I have reaaly good feedback on the otherside can I mention it here or is that cheating, I don't want to get into trouble
    Bless
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/garrysgoodies-new-store1
    Linda (nannylinda)

Forum Newbie
    Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View artistbank's Feedback (+861)
    All-About artistbank
    View artistbank's Listings
    Forum Posts

no, I've seen it on somebody else's page and I'm going to do it too, as I'm the same as you, I've got really good feedback on feebay but so far I can't seem to get anywhere on here.
    I've seen people write in their descriptions " I also sell on e**y so check my feedback under (and then they put their user ID or shop)"

Default Ebid Promotion

Hi, just joined here after selling on as it has been put 'The Dark Side' for over 7 years, enough is enough. I am now emailing all my old buyers a simple, thank you for your purchase please vist me at Ebid kind of thing, fast friendly and to the point, there is no reason to go on about fees and how 'tjhey' really dont want us, so I leave that out. I also try and find every thread to do with ebid and click it, if I can leave commenets or messages I do, if I can tick a star rating I do, it takes no time at all and it must somewhere help get the site more recognition. I am new and it is early days but so far , easy layout fast and friendly replies to emails and support from everyone I have had contact with, OK so I need sales, of course but I have a feeling they will come, I truly belive that in time we will all look back and wonder just why we put up with the 'dark side' so long, and I for one will cheer good riddance, so if I might suggest email everyone, short sweet and to the point, it isnt in my opinion spam. Join discussions and promote what is actually US, any and every website or blog, twitter myspace facebook any accounts you have add a link, talk about US ebid and lets get going.

Hi i just got started on ebid. Started looking for new site because of ebays new higher fees starting april 1st. I have already sent emails out to my buyers and i put flyers in all items i sale. What do you think about starting a sale on ebay with best offer and sending all your best offers over to ebid.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lovearchery View Post
    Hi i just got started on ebid. Started looking for new site because of ebays new higher fees starting april 1st. I have already sent emails out to my buyers and i put flyers in all items i sale. What do you think about starting a sale on ebay with best offer and sending all your best offers over to ebid.
    If you offer something for sale over there, I'd expect you to sell it there. In just the same way that I'd not expect anything sold here to send people to eby to complete the sale. Or did you mean something else?

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think its a chicken and egg problem.Without more users there's not much to buy or sell,without stuff to buy and sell there aren't as many users.
    I'm concentrating more on listing stuff than trying to entice buyers over from next door.
    I think most have got the message by now.
    Then again,we all have to do what we think best!

Forum Newbie
    View rrd111's Feedback (+7026)
    All-About rrd111
    View rrd111's Listings
    Forum Posts

I may use one to advertise the other..I still have 2000+ listings on ebay and will use those to drive traffic here...when im done I will have around 4000-5000 listings here...the advantage is that I can list stuff here that I know won't sell on the other site right away but I also won't have to pay .05 every 30 days

Thread Information