eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Retro, kitsch, emo, punk and rock 'n' roll style jewellry

Cool TOXIC GLAMOUR: Retro, kitsch, emo, punk and rock 'n' roll style jewellery

I have set up my shop selling more kitsch and retro style jewellery for anyone interested in alternative trends (emo, punk, goth, nu-rave, etc.)

I currently advertise in UK rock music magazine Kerrang! and next month's issue of "Metal Hammer" magazine.

As well as the more rock 'n' roll style jewellery, I also sell a lot of hand made costume jewellery, made with Swarovski crystals, resin, wood and polymer clays.

I've discovered that a lot of people still haven't heard of this website, but I prefer the layout and obviously it's a lot cheaper than a certain other famous online marketplace which is notoriously overpriced when it comes to trying to actually making profit selling.
    Last edited by ToxicGlamour; 20th August 2009 at 08:42 PM.

Welcome to ebid. Oh, and you are a jewelry maker too. It is a very hot trend in the US right now, both buying ready made and buying the components, etc too.

You are the perfect person to advertise ebid in your area. Post something in your shop, on your website, at shows. AND don't forget to email all your past buyers to tell them where you are listing now. If you have a website, you can add an ebid button too. You could run off some cards on your printer with your ebid store addresses, and a little blurb about ebid too. Remember it only takes one old buyer to come over and get you your first sales on ebid. That is how most of us started.

if you have any questions, there is always someone here to answer them.

Talking My jewellery is nothing like anything else I've seen on Ebid.net

I've been looking around for any competition, and (so far) I haven't seen anything like what I design and sell on here.

My stuff is more aimed at Hot Topic customers and emo kids, anyway!

I'm plugging ebid.net on free classifieds advertising sites like Craigslist.org, vivastreet.co.uk and Gumtree.com

Luckily I've already got some friends registered on here.

I've listed new jewellery items:

** Cupcake necklace
    ** Guns 'n' Rose necklace
    ** Pink lace punky grrrl handbag
    ** New guitar necklaces

Your jewellery's gorgeous I love it! Does it sell well?

Thread Information