Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tally Thread for YDC*68 USA

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hopeful's items sold for a total of $4.34 but she sent me, via PP, $5.00 so that means she donated $.66 beyond her sales amount, right? So Leader Dogs gets that $5.00 instead of $4.34

Pearlygirl sold....i can't remember what, but her PP to me was $10.00 so that's $10.00 that Leader Dogs gets.

I was thnking since wyocowgirl will send $20.00 (sales + donation to round it up to $20.00), she would be the biggest contributor to this YDC so she'd be the winner. If that's not how it works, then my second best guess is that the winner is whoever actually sells the highest amount. Correct?

But at any rate, the grand total donation to Leader Dogs will be more than the sum of the sales. It's also donations that aren't tied to sales. Maybe i need a different word...it's ALL donations...how about "non-sale contributions"?

Sorry if this muddies the waters even more. Will try to stop meddling for a while.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

The seller whose 1 item makes the most is the winner - not the total of all your items listed (I think that's clear as mud)

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    No, don't consider me, please. But to help with the total: I sold 2 items: 1@ £3.05($5.17), and 1@ £3.75($6.36) rounded up to $12
    I'm gonna leave that one alone and keep it simple.
    Makes my life easier that way

x

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Of the four cookbooks I sold, three went to the Charming Miss Meebo and one went to the Enchanting Miss Ada. The books set Meebo back $3.25 (two for a buck, one for a buck and a quarter) and Ada parted with $1.25.
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAda View Post
    Hopeful's items sold for a total of $4.34 but she sent me, via PP, $5.00 so that means she donated $.66 beyond her sales amount, right? So Leader Dogs gets that $5.00 instead of $4.34

Pearlygirl sold....i can't remember what, but her PP to me was $10.00 so that's $10.00 that Leader Dogs gets.

I was thnking since wyocowgirl will send $20.00 (sales + donation to round it up to $20.00), she would be the biggest contributor to this YDC so she'd be the winner. If that's not how it works, then my second best guess is that the winner is whoever actually sells the highest amount. Correct?

But at any rate, the grand total donation to Leader Dogs will be more than the sum of the sales. It's also donations that aren't tied to sales. Maybe i need a different word...it's ALL donations...how about "non-sale contributions"?

Sorry if this muddies the waters even more. Will try to stop meddling for a while.
    I don't know. It depends what hopeful's instructions were when she sent you $5.00 - this is what hopeful2 submitted for the tally:

Jan, my sales were:

$1.42....TexasAda
    $2.92....Meebo
    $4.34....Total

Just going to have to work harder..can't get into PP now...will sent money to TexasAda as soon as I can.
    Pearlygirl has submitted her summary so no worries there.

wyocowgirl offered to round her summary to $20.00 if it would bump the grand total to $50 - but it was already over $50 when she made the offer and I have asked if the offer still stands. Still waiting for a response.

I'm still waiting for iwiw60 for her totals and burgyeb for her totals to her charity so I can update the tally.

Donations and item sales are added together to determine the grand total amount achieved for the YDC auctions of that month.

The winner is the member who received the highest bid for 1 item.

If members send you a little extra say, to help pay for transaction fees, this is not added to the tally thread, only donations.

When everyone has submitted their payments to you and the tally thread is complete, the GRAND TOTAL is the amount that goes to the charity.

PS: I still need to PP my amount to you Ada.
    x

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    Of the four cookbooks I sold, three went to the Charming Miss Meebo and one went to the Enchanting Miss Ada. The books set Meebo back $3.25 (two for a buck, one for a buck and a quarter) and Ada parted with $1.25.
    With that new info I've corrected your totals on the tally.

x

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Jan, I forget that it gets broken down like that so I 'fess it up differently.
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Huddylion View Post
    One of our American friends will have to win the shirt next YDC then next time you wont have a problem of who has won LOL XX
    can we really let it go over there for a holiday???? ( can I go wiv it pleeeeeeese)

Brilliant totals both sides of pond. Really everyone deserves a pat on the back.

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

Whether you come with a t-shirt or not, you can visit me, anytime if you can stand up to 2 Jack Russell Terriers vying for your attention.

Yes, I will send $20. no matter what.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here are my totals:

Meebo- $ 9.24 (donation) -total sale ($s/h), not shipped
    Meebo- 1.50 (donation) -sale, not shipped
    $10.74 (subtotal)
    ______
    Burgyeb- $ 9.26 (donation) -strait donation
    _______
    TOTAL $20.00

*All Proceeds Donated To: The American Heart Association.
    Thank you to all bidders, buyers, and supporters.

PS: Donation ($20) was paid to AHA (receipt to follow)

Burgyeb

Thread Information