My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One more jumps ship.

Hi tbklover welcome to eBid you may find it helpful to have a read of this thread t help you get up to speed. http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...postcount=6223
    Just shout if you need a hand folk are pretty friendly here, some of us deserted Greedbay years ago
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    All-About tbklover
    View tbklover's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks so much.

Always helps to search for your item and see what others did. Most categories are the same or similiar, only so many ways to list yarn, needles, glue, etc.

Do you sell things used on all crafts like scissors or glue? Is that what you mean?

If at all possible I list all my items under two categories. That increases viewers. Costs 5 cents but increases who see your listings. Not always easy to do, but for example if I am listing vintage tablecloth I will list under Antiques, Linens and under Home & Garden, dining room linens. So ideally, try to find two categories that your multipurpose things will fit into and be seen.

Welcome to ebid. You will like it here. Search the forums, there are about 20 hints for increasing sales. Fill in your bio page so we know all about you and add a picture. Use your banner ("notice" on right hand column) to adveriste a sale, a message. And contact all your past buyers to let them know you moved and that you are selling here. ebid will send an invite if you give them the email.

If you are a seller + contact ebid to let them know your size for your t-shirt too. It is not automatic.

If you have any questions, just give a shout and someone will help.

Wink I took the jump from the Dark (fee-bay)side.

Hi everyone, I'm happy to be here, looking to be able to sell lots of my crafts here, had just started out on Fee-bay.(2 months) then seen your add. and I JUMPED, I didn't like paying all those fees either, I do have 1 question, I would like to set my things in a store, I hand make lots of my items, but they range from woodworking, to crochet, to knitting, needlepoint, plastic canvas, all sorts of crafts, Do I display all this in one store, which catagorie would I put it in, or do I need to do different stores. any help will be grateful, everyone sounds so eager to help here, I've been reading alot since I came over here.
    thanks a bunch, Lori l.davis5161@yahoo.com

It's up to you. A store can have 30 categories, with 15 subcategories in each. You can sort your items out that way. The categories are listed very clearly on the left when someone enters your store.

If you pay for a lifetime membership, you get five free stores. If your items would appeal to different buyers, you can divide them up accordingly. Each store goes in an eBid category, with one store you'll have to pick one eBid category, with five you can have them in different eBid categories. These show up when someone goes into the Stores tab.

As to which category to use, there's an eBid store category called "Crafts & Sewing", with a whole bunch of subcategories. See if this works for you.

BTW, you pick the names you want to use for the categories and subcategories inside your store. They don't have to match the ones in eBid's categories.

Welcome to eBid!

Quote Originally Posted by loricraftsetc View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm happy to be here, looking to be able to sell lots of my crafts here, had just started out on Fee-bay.(2 months) then seen your add. and I JUMPED, I didn't like paying all those fees either, I do have 1 question, I would like to set my things in a store, I hand make lots of my items, but they range from woodworking, to crochet, to knitting, needlepoint, plastic canvas, all sorts of crafts, Do I display all this in one store, which catagorie would I put it in, or do I need to do different stores. any help will be grateful, everyone sounds so eager to help here, I've been reading alot since I came over here.
    thanks a bunch, Lori l.davis5161@yahoo.com
    and what a good jump you've taken....welcome

Thanks alot for the info.

Forum Diehard
    View lilused's Feedback (+183)
    All-About lilused
    View lilused's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome from me also. See you are from U. S. A. also.

Thread Information