Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lets help each other out

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Brilliant that's great Babs. Doesn't matter if they are used I can cut up new bits of paper to stick in them. I've got some files with them attached but I've also got a load of files that haven't got one and it's driving me mad having to search through them all to find something !

Suspension File Tabs - I've just ofund out thats their proper name

I'll hunt them out tomorrow (its one of those things that I've got and didn't think anyone would want - otherwise I'd have listed them) I'll do a 'head count' and pic and send you details by PM.

Keep a space in your box
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Another thing I'm looking for are 30mm or larger wooden beads with 8 to 10mm holes. They are hard to find anywhere at a decent price, probably not fashionable anymore.

I used to have a bunch of wooden beads like that, I'll keep an eye out as I go through my storage trailers.

A thread like this might not be the worst thing we could do every month or so. A person's projects change and it would be handy to have these little requests together in one area that is not the Wanted board. I search through that by category but where I would place something is not necessarily where the wanter has placed it.
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    Another thing I'm looking for are 30mm or larger wooden beads with 8 to 10mm holes. They are hard to find anywhere at a decent price, probably not fashionable anymore.

I used to have a bunch of wooden beads like that, I'll keep an eye out as I go through my storage trailers.

A thread like this might not be the worst thing we could do every month or so. A person's projects change and it would be handy to have these little requests together in one area that is not the Wanted board. I search through that by category but where I would place something is not necessarily where the wanter has placed it.

For me this sort of thread is handy because it reminds me of something that I've got that I don't need or am not using but haven't listed because I didn't think people would want. I've had a fair bit of help with my clearing out this way - and boosted my sales and feedback at the same time.
    Babz

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    Suspension File Tabs - I've just ofund out thats their proper name

I'll hunt them out tomorrow (its one of those things that I've got and didn't think anyone would want - otherwise I'd have listed them) I'll do a 'head count' and pic and send you details by PM.

Keep a space in your box
    Will do Babs ! LOL - It's not so bad now we've been given some extra PM space don't have to delete so often !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Will do Babs ! LOL - It's not so bad now we've been given some extra PM space don't have to delete so often !

Its great isn't it having the extra - although I still have fun deciding which and when to delete to make sure I've got space.
    Babz

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by playtowin View Post
    i have been looking for chain for my daughter-
    the last lot she had was bought by the metre - silver plated for making necklaces.she has almost run out so looking for more.
    I have some silver plated chain here. I will get it out in the morning and let you know exactly how much of it I have and anything else that is relevant.
    Okay??

By the way, I think this is an awesome idea since I only looked today at the wanted ads here and don't think many of us are using them.

Just my pennies worth! LOL

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

I started a thread like this a few months back but got hardly any response

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

While I rather agree with Ali that it is not worth investing in stock because there is a gap on ebid, I have loads of stuff I haven't got round to listing and a thread like this will help me to prioritise (and Frank had some of what I want!!!)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

I think we all have stock lying around that for some reason or another we have not got round to listing, I have a huge stock of 1000+ unmounted red rubber art stamps to list but at the moment much of my time is taken up with sorting out the arrangements for my sons wedding (less than a month to go now), so this thread does help. and if people can find what they are looking for then so much the better. I must say though that I never think of looking at the wanted ads
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Thread Information