Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lets help each other out

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    I'm always looking for science fiction and fantasy books.
    I have quite a few here, Piers anthony & david eddings quite a few boxes, did list them many years ago but no takers. If youre interested let me know.

Plus we were promised ebid sticky tape a few months back by ebid themselves, still not had any listed, so may give up on that for advertising them.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I have recently found a pattern to make padded hangars and thought I'll have a go and list some. So watch my shops
    I will look as yours sound nice. Did pick up some in a large quantity (at a market) and listed the left over ones on here!

Quote Originally Posted by JudesNiceThings View Post
    I was looking for Victorian souvenir china - I have a large collection - but there is no such category - in fact there isn't really an antiques category for china or glass, as far as I can see.

It all has to go under 'other' - where there are 220,000+ items!!!
    Try Porcelain, Pottery and Glass / Date Lined Ceramics

OMG!!! - I looked in Antiques, I looked in Collectables, - I didn't even see there was a section for Porcelain, Pottery and glass!!!!

(Rather silly!)
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

OMG!!! - I looked in Antiques, I looked in Collectables, - I didn't even see there was a section for Porcelain, Pottery and glass!!!!

(Rather silly!)
    Well that should make it easier for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksparrer View Post
    I have quite a few here, Piers anthony & david eddings quite a few boxes, did list them many years ago but no takers. If youre interested let me know.
    Sorry I own all the Eddings already and you don't have any of the Piers Anthony books I'm after.

At the moment I'm after some Alan Dean Foster books, although there are a few listed here the ones I want are in the USA and that makes the postage costs high so I can't justify buying them.

Another thing I'm looking for are 30mm or larger wooden beads with 8 to 10mm holes. They are hard to find anywhere at a decent price, probably not fashionable anymore.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

View playtowin's Feedback (+704)
    All-About playtowin
    View playtowin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i have been looking for chain for my daughter-
    the last lot she had was bought by the metre - silver plated for making necklaces.she has almost run out so looking for more.

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    Sorry and you don't have any of the Piers Anthony books I'm after.

At the moment I'm after some Alan Dean Foster books, although there are a few listed here the ones I want are in the USA and that makes the postage costs high so I can't justify buying them.

Wow psychic lol havent told you what eddings books I have. Anyhow I do have some alan dean foster books probally about 4 or 5 id have to have a look.

I was looking for Victorian souvenir china - I have a large collection - but there is no such category - in fact there isn't really an antiques category for china or glass, as far as I can see.

It all has to go under 'other' - where there are 220,000+ items!!!
    Jude I have a lovely little jug listed on date lined ceramics that you might be interested in. I'll PM you the link.

I want some of those plastic tags that you clip onto files in a filing cabinet so you can find a file easily. The things you can slot a paper label into. Does anybody know the proper name for them? More to the point has anyone got any?

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Jude I have a lovely little jug listed on date lined ceramics that you might be interested in. I'll PM you the link.

I want some of those plastic tags that you clip onto files in a filing cabinet so you can find a file easily. The things you can slot a paper label into. Does anybody know the proper name for them? More to the point has anyone got any?

I know the thing you mean - can't think of the name of it. I have some of what you're after - not sure how many I've got & they are used - but I don't need them anymore. If they're any use to you I'll have a proper scout tomorrow for what I've got and PM you a pic.

Edit - * suspension file tabs / labels
    Last edited by BabsnRay; 27th June 2009 at 12:12 AM.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    I know the thing you mean - can't think of the name of it. I have some of what you're after - not sure how many I've got & they are used - but I don't need them anymore. If they're any use to you I'll have a proper scout tomorrow for what I've got and PM you a pic.
    Brilliant that's great Babs. Doesn't matter if they are used I can cut up new bits of paper to stick in them. I've got some files with them attached but I've also got a load of files that haven't got one and it's driving me mad having to search through them all to find something !

Thread Information