Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Ebay Deserter Here

Quote Originally Posted by oaktreesports View Post
    Wow! So what will those Geniuses over there do next. I just logged in and changed my yes to a no. If I could sell knives here I wouldn't be over there at all. Thanks for the warning.

YIKES!!!!! The term "death by a thousand cuts" comes to mind everytime I read about the new, newer, and newest feebay "features"!!

Again, that new, your photos are free to anyone, rule does totally support the idea that feebay is catering to BIG BOX sellers instead of small ones. Every new rule supports the big guys/gals and punishes the little people. i.e. I would think with this new photo rule, those selling new stuff have only to copy someone else's aircleaner, ipod, CD picture, best seller, and pop the listing in quick as a bunny. Sharing photos only helps those who sell similiar products, those selling one of a kinds, collectables, etc, never have use for anyone else's photos, don't you think?

More proof the big stores are moving in to feebay.

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    YIKES!!!!! The term "death by a thousand cuts" comes to mind everytime I read about the new, newer, and newest feebay "features"!!

Again, that new, your photos are free to anyone, rule does totally support the idea that feebay is catering to BIG BOX sellers instead of small ones. Every new rule supports the big guys/gals and punishes the little people. i.e. I would think with this new photo rule, those selling new stuff have only to copy someone else's aircleaner, ipod, CD picture, best seller, and pop the listing in quick as a bunny. Sharing photos only helps those who sell similiar products, those selling one of a kinds, collectables, etc, never have use for anyone else's photos, don't you think?

More proof the big stores are moving in to feebay.
    I remember when I was over there years ago, another seller, copied/lifted my photo and placed it in their listings. That's when I started adding my 'seller ID' to my photos.

Forum Lurker
    View oaktreesports's Feedback (+151)
    All-About oaktreesports
    View oaktreesports's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kedo View Post
    For the benefit of doubters I'll try again. Look here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/sellingonebid/ or you can look at my feedback. The photostream (which is still very much under construction) is better though I think.
    I got my first sale on ebid today. My customer bought 2 camping lanterns from a BIN listing, so that's a good start anyway. I was also beginning to wonder whether I would ever get a sale.
    Jim

I got my first sale on ebid today. My customer bought 2 camping lanterns from a BIN listing, so that's a good start anyway. I was also beginning to wonder whether I would ever get a sale.
    Jim

I hope it continues for you and everyone else too. You have some nice items.

Jim
    Congrats on your first sale.

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

You just have to keep trying.I've just had a few sales after a quiet period and they've all been to new ebidders.
    I find that encouraging,more people joining in has to be good.

Jim
    Congratulations! I hope you're on a roll.

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you go onto other forums give ebid a plug on there as well,there are still people who haven't heard of it.I mentioned it on another forun a while back and as a result another member of that forum found and bought a part for his American car.It was nice to get a "Thank you" e-mail from him.

Thread Information