Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello new here

Default Hello new here

I just want to say Hello to everyone in here
    I do sell Handbags, purses ect.
    Stop by and say hello and check it out, maybe You will find something You like
    Good luck too all of You

http://us.ten.ebid.net/perl/auction....683&mo=auction

Hi and welcome to ebid. I checked out your auctions, very nice.

Remember to fill out your bio page, everyone wants to know something about the seller before they buy. Also check out the forums, there are about 20 tips for getting on the fast selling track. To get familiar with the system and boost your feedback you might want to make a few purchases too.

Good luck, if you have any questions members are always happy to help answer them.

Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
    View scotty67's Feedback (+283)
    All-About scotty67
    View scotty67's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think people would start to talk about me if buy Handbags, purses ect. but welcome to ebid

Hi and welcome to eBid.

Sales here are a little slower than the well known site, but we do get sales and the last few weeks the frequency of the sales seems to have picked up - so it could be that buyers are getting disillusioned with other sites.

Fill in your about me page - and add a pic - it doesn't need to be of you - perhaps one of the products that you sell. Put in a little about yourself, how you found ebid, how long (if you have that is) sold and bought online. Put in something about your terms and conditions - for some ideas take a peek at my page. It will perhaps give you some ideas about what I mean.

Also, if you click on the link in my forum sig to my web site - I have a directory page there of help pages that have been set up by other forum members - I'm sure they'd be happy for you to use any of them if you need to.

If you still have any queries or problems - please don't hesitate to drop a line in the forums. There are lots of people here with pearls of wisdom that will gladly fill in any gaps for you

Good luck and again, Welcome
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Hi and welcome to ebid. I checked out your auctions, very nice.

Remember to fill out your bio page, everyone wants to know something about the seller before they buy. Also check out the forums, there are about 20 tips for getting on the fast selling track. To get familiar with the system and boost your feedback you might want to make a few purchases too.

Good luck, if you have any questions members are always happy to help answer them.
    Thank You so much, very helpful
    I do buy stuff too, and last night i buy 5 items, and on the end, seller contact me> out of stock ...pffttt
    But it's OK
    Any way Thank You and good luck to You

Quote Originally Posted by scotty67 View Post
    I think people would start to talk about me if buy Handbags, purses ect. but welcome to ebid
    Ummm ...lol
    Well I will make sure to list something for You :P
    Thank You for the welcome

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    Hi and welcome to eBid.

Sales here are a little slower than the well known site, but we do get sales and the last few weeks the frequency of the sales seems to have picked up - so it could be that buyers are getting disillusioned with other sites.

Fill in your about me page - and add a pic - it doesn't need to be of you - perhaps one of the products that you sell. Put in a little about yourself, how you found ebid, how long (if you have that is) sold and bought online. Put in something about your terms and conditions - for some ideas take a peek at my page. It will perhaps give you some ideas about what I mean.

Also, if you click on the link in my forum sig to my web site - I have a directory page there of help pages that have been set up by other forum members - I'm sure they'd be happy for you to use any of them if you need to.

If you still have any queries or problems - please don't hesitate to drop a line in the forums. There are lots of people here with pearls of wisdom that will gladly fill in any gaps for you

Good luck and again, Welcome
    Thank You so much, very helpful , all do that, and will check the the directory page as well
    Very nice tips
    Once again Thank You so much!!!

Out of stock??? Never, I have some very nice vintage hankies,,,,,

Red face ebid...WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO GET THIS SITE running faster?

We should all get together and figure out how we can get EBID to start advertising. I self promote every chance I get. I just got my T-Shirt and its adorable. I really need help. I left greedbay as most of you all call it..lol I agree with all the negative comments towards them. I am so angry with them I see fire, which is no NOT my style. Anyone have any information for me, I would appreciate it. AND of course I will support you as well. This EBID site really does have a lot going for it. I want to stick it to EBID to make them realize they are no longer monopolizing (sp?) the auction/buy now online selling sites.... so whatcha think? sincerely, Suseen Longley from SUESTREASURECLOSET

We should all get together and figure out how we can get EBID to start advertising. I self promote every chance I get. I just got my T-Shirt and its adorable. I really need help. I left greedbay as most of you all call it..lol I agree with all the negative comments towards them. I am so angry with them I see fire, which is no NOT my style. Anyone have any information for me, I would appreciate it. AND of course I will support you as well. This EBID site really does have a lot going for it. I want to stick it to EBID to make them realize they are no longer monopolizing (sp?) the auction/buy now online selling sites.... so whatcha think? sincerely, Suseen Longley from SUESTREASURECLOSET

Thread Information