My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello new here

Hi Sue! Advertising idea has been debated a long time. How should we spend ebid's money? Some think fancy Super Bowl type ads would help, others feel using feebay's methods would result in crumby buyers like feebay had.

Having lived thru at least 6 of feebay's campaigns, I agree with the latter. Spare us the nasty people who never bought on line before and target efforts to bring in good people

How then? Target the good buyers we each know because we sold to them on feebay. Simple. These are exactly the people we want, they buy our stuff, and they pay! No expensive Super Bowl ad will ever target a gruop as effectively.
    Also, the people I bring will like your stuff and buy it, your people will like mine, and pretty soon everyone gets sales.

New sellers seem to be resistant to this idea. Most are just not used to doing their own marketing/advertising, feebay did all that. Others I suspect, have brought over the feebay mentality that helping other sellers is a no-no. Why should I help you make sales when I need them myself?

The debate goes on!

Quote Originally Posted by suestreasurecloset View Post
    We should all get together and figure out how we can get EBID to start advertising. I self promote every chance I get. I just got my T-Shirt and its adorable. I really need help. I left greedbay as most of you all call it..lol I agree with all the negative comments towards them. I am so angry with them I see fire, which is no NOT my style. Anyone have any information for me, I would appreciate it. AND of course I will support you as well. This EBID site really does have a lot going for it. I want to stick it to EBID to make them realize they are no longer monopolizing (sp?) the auction/buy now online selling sites.... so whatcha think? sincerely, Suseen Longley from SUESTREASURECLOSET

My My Suseen ..Calm Yourself down

Thread Information