My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Reposting problems

Default Reposting problems

Never had this problem before, but have been gone for a couple of days. Now I've had several items close and went to repost them and received this message:

While reposting , the following auctions have been flagged with issues that can't be resolved by our mass repost system. These auctions were not reposted. You can use individual repost forms to repost them. The most common problem is the eBid Store category for this auction now has subcategories for you to choose from.

Nothing has changed in my stores nor the listings. Is anyone else having a problem relisting or it just me? I know I can relist one at a time but what a pain. Thanks for any assistance.

That's happened to me too. I did each one individually. If I remember correctly you go to the bottom of that page and I think you can check to do it individually.

Through the last week I've done a lot of re-listing - although admittedly one item at a time as I've been upgrading the listings with templates, extra or different pics etc. and doing them one by one, I've had no problems.

The only thing I can think of perhaps is something to do with the categories. I'm sure I read something on the forums recently about some categories being removed and / or changed in some way.

I hope that helps.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Well thanks. I'll plod through them. Thanks for the assistance.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

If it happened to me I think I'd just take a few minutes to check that there really is a problem such as described, and it's not a glitch. If you look at a flagged listing and can see nothing to stop it processing (e.g. you don't need to change the categories) I'd be inclined to a) try the batch post again and b) contact support to report the problem and get them done by them if it persists.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    If it happened to me I think I'd just take a few minutes to check that there really is a problem such as described, and it's not a glitch. If you look at a flagged listing and can see nothing to stop it processing (e.g. you don't need to change the categories) I'd be inclined to a) try the batch post again and b) contact support to report the problem and get them done by them if it persists.
    Thanks Kimbo. I'll try that.

Thread Information