Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Beauty essentials you just can't live without

Question Beauty essentials you just can't live without

This one is mainly for the ladies

What would be the most important beauty essential that you just could not live without

I know I would absolutely be devastated without my GHDs I cannot ever imagine being without them, I even take them on holiday with me, a bit sad I know, I also can't live without my under eye roll on from garnier. Whats your must have, omg can't do without beauty essential. I'd love to know

Take Care

Sophie
    Last edited by Lucylopes123; 5th June 2009 at 10:36 PM.

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mine has to be Green clay (for face masks ect) and hand cream..i have loads of hand cream ! Also i like using serum with vitamins on my skin..just to soften and revitalise it !

To me, my most essential beauty items - if thats what they can actually be called - I have 2 - mascara and hand cream - the mascara for vanity and the hand cream to protect my hands.

I damamged the skin on my hands many years ago working outside in all weathers - I also had a job washing dishes and of course, not being able to work in gloves (still can't) my skin on my hands suffered. Now as a result, every time my hands go into water, or outside I have to put hand cream on them. If I don't the backs and fingers to the knuckles go all red and are quite tender.

Luckily I have lots of hand cream, and I usually always get a tub / tube at christmas & birthdays.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Thread Information