Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A new catagory for finished cross stitch pieces

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't have the answer and hopeful posted in the USA experience that she would be away for the weekend due to graduations.

Hi Gazza,I think the best way, in my opinion, to list Cross Stitch is as follows: Crafts & Sewing/Cross Stitch/Cards/Finished-Completed/Kits/Other/Patterns/Stamped Cross Stitch/...

It seems logical to me to put Cross Stitch as a Sub Cat here too with the other Sub Cats [as stated above] following under Cross Stitch.

You already have similar Sub Cats under Crafts & Sewing such as Knit & Crochet, Macrame', Needlepoint & Plastic Canvas.

I think Needlepoint is fine there under Crafts & Sewing.

Thanks so much for your attention to this matter...it is much appreciated...

If nothing else is possible, let's at least have:

Crafts & Sewing> Cross stitch

(Which doesn't appear at present, even though I'd bet that Cross stitch is far more popular than Needlepoint!)
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful2 View Post
    Hi Gazza,I think the best way, in my opinion, to list Cross Stitch is as follows: Crafts & Sewing/Cross Stitch/Cards/Finished-Completed/Kits/Other/Patterns/Stamped Cross Stitch/...

It seems logical to me to put Cross Stitch as a Sub Cat here too with the other Sub Cats [as stated above] following under Cross Stitch.

You already have similar Sub Cats under Crafts & Sewing such as Knit & Crochet, Macrame', Needlepoint & Plastic Canvas.

I think Needlepoint is fine there under Crafts & Sewing.

Thanks so much for your attention to this matter...it is much appreciated...
    Hi Gazza, Please take another look at my request.....Thanks so much!!

I agree with Jude and Hopeful about make cross-stitch a sub-category. Definitely more popular than needlepoint ... at least on this side of the Atlantic!

Check out our bargain craft supplies, including embroidery and cross-stitch

Quote Originally Posted by TreasuredBargains View Post
    I agree with Jude and Hopeful about make cross-stitch a sub-category. Definitely more popular than needlepoint ... at least on this side of the Atlantic!
    Thanks for your comment...hadn't realized they added so many new catagories. Hope they will look at my request again....

Gazza:
    My problem is..there is no catagory for "finished cross stitch" pieces. When they are listed in "other", they get lost with all the others item', such as needles, cloth, floss, blank cards, hoops, etc. And there are a lot of "other" items.

If you did Crafts & Sewing >Cross stitch > [then followed with the sub cats for cross stitch] and insert "finished or completed" in the list, that would be great.

Thanks for your attention...
    Last edited by hopeful2; 26th June 2009 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks for your comment...hadn't realized they added so many new catagories. Hope they will look at my request again....

Gazza:
    My problem is..there is no catagory for "finished cross stitch" pieces. When they are listed in "other", they get lost with all the others item', such as needles, cloth, floss, blank cards, hoops, etc. And there are a lot of "other" items.

If you did Crafts & Sewing >Cross stitch > [then followed with the sub cats for cross stitch] and insert "finished or completed" in the list, that would be great.

Thanks for your attention...

Please look and concider...Thanks

Default Catagory for finished (completed) Cross Stitch

I've been reading this and I would like to add my request for a cross stitch catagory under Crafts. I mainly list completed cards and I feel that they get lost in the handmade goods section. I

Julie

Gazza:

Thanks for your attention...[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by hopeful2; 11th August 2009 at 06:11 PM.

gazza:
    my problem is..there is no catagory for "finished cross stitch" pieces. When they are listed in "other", they get lost with all the others item', such as needles, cloth, floss, blank cards, hoops, etc. And there are a lot of "other" items.

if you did crafts & sewing >cross stitch > [then followed with the sub cats for cross stitch] and insert "finished or completed" in the list, that would be great.

thanks for your attention...
    [/quote]

please!!

Thread Information