eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cosmetics

Forum Newbie
    View ronbou's Feedback (+1)
    All-About ronbou
    View ronbou's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Cosmetics

I am new to eBid. I have sold on eBay for about a year. I recently began selling 100% genuine Estee Lauder products. I purchased them through a company that manufactures and sells containers to many cosmetic companies.
    I sold 5 Estee Lauder items on eBay before the restricted me from listing anymore. I am considering paying the $49.95 membership fee. Before I do that I'd like to get answers to some questions. Maybe someone can help me with this. Am I limited to the number of cosmetic items I can sell under the Health&Beauty category? Can I list 10 or more items if I want to? Can I sell them at a fixed price? Can I accept PayPal only and ship only to the U.S.?
    If a fixed price item sell, can I generate an invoice?
    I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can furnish answers to these questions.

Thanks, Ron

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcome..no limits to the amount you can sell..although duplicates muct be listed as such (ie dont have 10 listings for the same thing unless they are slightly different..30ml 50ml ect ) you can sell at fixed price and only take paypal if you wish..yes to shipping only to USA..just put that it the shipping area box.
    yes, you can generate an invoice no problem..every item has an AAL box (after auction) and you can do your invoice from there..

Forum Newbie
    View ronbou's Feedback (+1)
    All-About ronbou
    View ronbou's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you for your reply. You've been a big help.

Ron

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

your welcome Ron..there is a lot of help available on the KT (kitchen table) so if you get stuck..just post and someone will help.

Great advice. I will add research before you list your items. Look up how similiar items sold on ebid thru advanced search, talk to someone selling similiar items too. For certain items there may tricks to listing to increase your chances of making a sale. i.e. listing several items together for set price, etc.

Check the forums for selling tips, there are 20 or more tips that sellers have listed that will increase your sales.

When you are starting out, I think it is a good idea mix your items, offering high and low priced items. Good time to get rid of one of a kind items, samples, related items (cosmetic bags), etc. This builds your customer base and your feedback until you get established.

Welcome and Good luck selling on ebid!!

Thread Information